100 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017,836 posts
Unique Landscapes - Brena River Ravine

Brena River Ravine stretches from the source of the Brena River to BOC: Lost Coast. A huge ancient ayleid dam, an isolated bandit's camp and a once great ayleid city are embedded into cliffs, waterfalls and vegetation and wait for the intrepid explorer.

fcara1

fcara1

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Release already? Look very good.
the http://www.oblivionm...na_River_Ravine is now out-of-date.

Deepblue686

Deepblue686

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Nice work.
I'll wait for the UL complete pack to be updated though.

I always love these mods :)

AlcatrazRazor

AlcatrazRazor

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
wow, look at the falls Oo
good work^^

yzerman19

yzerman19

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,499 posts
BRING ON THE GIRLS!!! UL MANIA!!!

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

Outlander

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,228 posts
Nice. I'll download and rate this tomorrow morning as the only server avaible is overcrowded! :P

Keep up the good and thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

p

yzerman19

yzerman19

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,499 posts

I have given this file a rating of 10

I often find that exploring and exploration can bring me the most fun and excitement. I will never forget the feeling of walking the entire length of Vvardenfell, or when I stepped out of the Imperial Prison Sewer for the very first time and gazed out across the the water towards Vilverin with its backdrop of majestic mountains and tall beautiful trees swaying slowly behind it in the near distance. And now this same feeling has once again returned to me as I found myself moving up the banks of the Brena River Ravine.

I must say, this is beyond brilliant, after just a short while exploring you only just begin to fathom the time, the thought and great care that must have went into this visually stunning undertaking. It moved me enough to share these brief few sentences of praise and appreciation with you here.

This really fits in nicely alongside UL The Lost Coast. They fit together nicely and don't clash at all. The only only thing I would request is a compatability patch for Edlosian's brilliant mod Gaelendryll which can be found here:

http://www.tesnexus....ile.php?id=6371

Gaelendryll is located half way between the bandit camp and the Ayleid ruins. It is actually still accessible even without a patch. But seeing as it is one of the most fun dungeon crawls in world, I would very much like to keep both it and Brena River Ravine. IMHO these are both must have mods.

Thank you greatly for this magnificent creation.

I guarantee...a patch will be made. UL has a patchmaker extraordinare on the team.

Vorians

Vorians

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,552 posts
You can now get a patch for Gaelendryll here.

Chaky2

Chaky2

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
There is a problem with Varus Camp. Most of the camp disappears when this mod is active.

(I'm still haven't tested v1.01)

Edit: Tested v1.01. Problem persists. Uploaded some images.

Edited by Chaky2, 12 April 2009 - 02:04 PM.

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 19,987 posts
Varus Camp is outside the area of Brena River. The relevant UL in that spot is The Heath.

Page loaded in: 1.006 seconds