• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569,356 posts
Community Message Mod (DSR)Implements 200+ custom community-submitted soapstone messages.
Includes messages with special behavior. One of them summons a cat, so keep an eye out for that one.

Panininini

Panininini

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
i forgot i commented on the original post and added "try tongue but hole" so when i saw this and checked the credits file i was laughing like a goblin

KingBoreHaha

KingBoreHaha

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #109396713.

Spoiler

lol

DragonShakko

DragonShakko

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
For some reason it doesnt loads the messages and just shows the IDs

KingBoreHaha

KingBoreHaha

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #109435308.

Spoiler

Is the game language not English? The mod only replaces English text data, so you need to be running the game in English. You can either change your computer locale language to English, or overwrite non-English text data with the mod file (put the mod files from "msg\ENGLISH"  into the game folder "DARK SOULS REMASTERED\msg\[other language]")

If the game is already using English, then you may have installed the mod incorrectly. Make sure the files in "DARK SOULS REMASTERED\msg\ENGLISH" are properly overwritten with the mod's files. If that doesn't work, then something weird might be going on. Let me know.

BaronShoeBat

BaronShoeBat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In the New Londo ruins there's a message new Ingward on the rooftop that says something like: you need to let go you're already dead
then the character model disappears, queue screaming... But once the screaming ends my model doesn't return and I'm unable to do anything but exit the game.
Is this intentional?

Apart from that, fantastic mod! I'm having a great time replaying to check out all the messages!

KingBoreHaha

KingBoreHaha

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #109629043.

Spoiler

Yes, it's intentional. You need to let go.
Glad you're having fun :)

Edited by KingBoreHaha, 23 May 2022 - 03:40 am.

BaronShoeBat

BaronShoeBat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #109629043. #109629878 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Fantastic! Thanks for getting back to me :D

EpicDude945945

EpicDude945945

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
All these messages are great but I especially love the addition of that certain kitty cat in Sen's Fortress. Very scary.

Pierceyonder

Pierceyonder

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This is so good, can you think of a reason this wouldn't work with enemy randomizer mods?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.778 seconds