2517 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474,494 posts
Safety Load

This mod blocks "Infinite Loading Screen" bug.

luanlici

luanlici

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I do have that problem very often,so i will give this a try and will post for the result :)

Edited by luanlici, 05 November 2013 - 06:18 PM.

luanlici

luanlici

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
so my first try game loaded with no problem ill keep posting more ;)

Strigvir

Strigvir

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
I confirm it's working, because I always get stuck at loading screen after entering into The Ragged Flagon from Cistern and fast-traveling to Expanded Towns and Cities Dawnstar.
Now it's gone.
IT'S GONE!!
Does it also fix infinity loading screen after exiting Blackreach/Soul Cairn?

aselnor

aselnor

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 645 posts
WONDERFUL ! Thank you so much .

sa547

sa547

Ordre de la Rose

• Premium Member
  • 5,012 posts
Does the logfile include detailed information about some problem textures, meshes, scripts, etc. that could be the cause of the infinite loading syndrome? If so it would make it easier to debug and fix loading problems by process of elimination, as relying on the Papyrus logfile doesn't help much in aiding diagnosis.

I'll try this out as soon as I get home. :)

Borborygmus

Borborygmus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
after adding this mod to my data folder manually, i can no longer open my game from desktop. not sure why...will remove this mod and see if that helps..

Borborygmus

Borborygmus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
In response to post #9972930.

yeah, even after removing the mod, skyrim can no longer be open from desktop, or any other way. not sure exactly what went wrong. was playing skyrim before i added this mod, nothing else changed, and now i cannot even open the launcher...please advise...

DSAdmin

DSAdmin

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 23 posts
THANK YOU! This works Great! I was fighting with loading a game that is heavily modded. After getting to a certain level it was getting more and more difficult to get past infinite loading screens when going into certain cities and other areas in the world. This seems to have solved most of those problems.

mps96

mps96

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
this couldn't have come at a better time for me i just started running into this infinite loading screen glitch on my latest save game today, and now it's fixed. thank you!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds