• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Gopher

Gopher

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 6,595 posts
GewLpxKmYZk
I have not covered nearly enough player homes in my videos and so I am going to try and fix that starting with a great player home with a lot of very cool features.

Download links:
Jaggarsfeld

andreig

andreig

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
There is another mod that uses the same awesome crafting system. It's called Winterhold Improved. Maybe you can give that one some testing, although Richard doesn't seem very interested in the College :D

teires

teires

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
You like functional playerhouses with a simple access to crafting stuff?
It made me remembering to one of my must have mods in Oblivon, which found a way into Skyrim.
Well, its in german, so thats might be the reason its not as popular is it deserves.
The Skyrim version is Nordlaender Ausstattung.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11329
That mod comes with a carriage, eatthristsleep-system...but there are a lot of other mods, that handle that in a better way in my opinion.
But that mod also has some couple of tents (Wohnzelt), which you consider as "player"home.
And also a "Werkstattzelt", which is a tent for crafting with easy access to all crafting materials via the mod's own backpacks. These backpacks seems to work like the autosorting feature and access similar to Jaggerfeld. As someone who loves immersive mods, you should take a peek at Nordlaender Ausstattung- Extended Version...even when its in german language.

Oh...this mod also has some useful tools like a hourglass, hoursecall, teleportstaff between two places....and so on.

Edited by teires, 10 November 2013 - 12:54 AM.

Nukem96

Nukem96

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
In response to post #10042748.

There are several player homes that are in different languages, just wish someone was able to do a translation for those mods

teires

teires

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
In response to post #10042748. #10043455 is also a reply to the same post.

True.
But Nordlaender Ausstattung isnt acutally a just a transportable playerhome. Its a tiny immersive "overhaul" and can change the way you play and experience your adventure's life in Skyrim.
I just mentioned it, cause it has also the very useful autosorting function to several containers (backpacks). Unfortunalety, the autoaccess to these backpacks is only gained when using the forge, melter....from any of the mod's tents.
But the backpacks are mics item in your inventory. So you just can open the backpack for materials and place it by one click from backpack to inventory.

4040AD

4040AD

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
Cool another neat video ,too bad i can't comment on youtube to tell you that

w1liam

w1liam

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Nice video. Ive been following your video's for some time now, great work keep it up!

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

Outlander

• Premium Member
  • 21,527 posts
Good review, I can't wait to give it a try myself. There's also a popular Breezehome mod that comes with it's own sorting system.

PS: That khajiit companion in your video looks so familiar. What mod is he from? :D

oregano

oregano

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts
The sorting features are interesting but the home itself is not the most aestethically pleaseing one once i actually tried it out :/

Edited by oregano, 11 November 2013 - 09:00 AM.

andreig

andreig

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
In response to post #10062556.

That's Kharjo. He's part of a Khajiit Caravan in vanilla Skyrim.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.023 seconds