• 2,613,883 posts
chapter 113

Posted Image

cormell

cormell

Why Be Anywhere Else

• Premium Member
  • 37,230 posts
He came, he saw, he conquered. We'll see how it goes. I liked that picture with Charon drinking beers. "Homey."
Radiation tag, that takes me back. I had to wear one clipped to my collar in the old days at the lab and occasionally a pocket dosimeter.  I hit the limit once or twice, but so far I don't see any signs of ghoulification. :D

testbruker13

testbruker13

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
A dance in the dark(ness). You carry your story along very well. The lore I don't mind so it is impossible for me to comment on that but as I said "A dance in the dark(ness)" as the couple I mentioned in one of you images - an intence longing for something :) I love this and it makes me dance too.
!::!

Edited by testbruker13, 25 November 2022 - 03:53 am.

etholas

etholas

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,695 posts
It always amazes me how just a short sentence can evoke such a powerful response, or even a single word for that matter when a character has touched your life so deeply. 'Valeria'. :)
Again another entertaining chapter.

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 47,315 posts
In response to post #118171988.

Spoiler

Interesting. Maybe in another 50 years.... :P Thanks a lot Laird :) Charon is kind of getting under my skin. He is very useful and I like to flesh him out a bit. He's becoming an important character along the way.

FastBlackCat

FastBlackCat

Warrior Cat

• Premium Member
  • 45,587 posts
I remember Charon from Fallout 3 but for some reason I never took him on as a companion (I used to be, and to some extent still am, a lone wolf cat sort of player, although I do make exceptions). :D  Looks like Garrett is beginning to formulate some ideas on what to do with Necropolis and how to appeal to the citizenry to do it.

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 47,315 posts
In response to post #118186433.

Spoiler

Thank you Jan. An interesting observation :) 

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 47,315 posts
In response to post #118190533.

Spoiler

I just HAD to bring Val and Charon together somehow. I don't know if she'll somehow appear again. It's got to be logical so..... :) As you very well know I like to hint at all of (most of) the other Fallout games. Kind of bringing them together in a big cauldron :) Thanks a lot Etholas :)

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 47,315 posts
In response to post #118206273.

Spoiler

Thank you very much Pat :) Charon is a good companion. Though not one of my favorites (cue Clover and jericho :D ) Llama brought him to The Mojave which means that The Courier also meets him - if ever so briefly. Sonehow he's crept in and become an ever more important character in my writings. Makes sense now that Necropolis has become a stage too. Which I most certainly had NOT planned.......

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.723 seconds