610 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210,914 posts
Skyrim Beautification Project ENB Settings

Skyrim Beautification Project ENB Settings. ENB settings towards realism with enhanced effects. Performance & Stability guide included.

nilboglin8121

nilboglin8121

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Not sure if you aware of this but once you use the link to ENB files from Boris Vorontsov and try to download the file you get a virus my Avast just went nuts when i tried to download this. please look into this wouldn't want anyone's system to get messed up. Thanks and keep up the awesome mods.

MayheM7

MayheM7

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
In response to post #10458040.

Hi nilboglin8121,

Don't worry, Boris's files are clean. I have been using them for a long time now. Just to be sure, I just re-downloaded and scanned his file with Avira right now. They are 100% clean. - I don't really know Avast, but some anti-virus programs see "altered" system files as dangerous. If Avast sees the directX dll as a system file, then you have your explanation there. ..But again, no worries. The files do not have viruses. They are just different from the official dll's. :)

perona13

perona13

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
In response to post #10458040. #10458317 is also a reply to the same post.

Boris's files are safe. It's just a false positive from your antivirus, as Mayhem said.

zero00beat

zero00beat

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
looks nice il check it out

MayheM7

MayheM7

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
In response to post #10458869.

cool ;)

crimsongekko

crimsongekko

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
great enb settings, I wish I could run it at an acceptable framerate XD

darkroses

darkroses

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
In response to post #10458040. #10458317, #10458419 are all replies on the same post.

the files are clean. Avast and some other have set Boris files, skse and some other script files incl. NMM operations since longer under virus and havent changed it till today. no worries about this files they are clean

Edited by darkroses, 07 December 2013 - 12:34 PM.

darkroses

darkroses

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
thx a lot for your guide, got me some nice improvements. keep up this good work

MotoSxorpio

MotoSxorpio

quod creare nostra res

• Premium Member
  • 6,391 posts
Why have you included DX9 _26 and _40 files? If anyone is missing these files, they can be obtained with DX9 web installer directly from MS. :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.109 seconds