• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443,432 posts
Guars You can find ashlander guar tamers in Ald-ruhn, Gnisis, Khuul, Ahemmusa Camp, Zainab Camp;
<br />talk with/bribe the ashlander guar tamers about smart mountable guars...

oOtailspinOo

oOtailspinOo

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
Love this mod so far! I bought a few of them and park them in strategic places to hold stuff and to ride :)

edit: I have re downloaded the mod just to endorse. It is a must have for me.

Edited by oOtailspinOo, 21 June 2014 - 03:42 AM.

Malacanth

Malacanth

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
The animations in this mod(or lack their of) holds it back from being a great addition to your game, but it seems to be the only one that does something like this so it wins by default. It is fun to finally have mounts that should have already been there, but it still needs a lot of work.

Rex220

Rex220

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I love this Mod, I've been using it for a while now. It can be bit buggy at times but I love it anyway, it works how I want it too and I get around Morrowind much faster than by just running everywhere. Only problem I've had so far is that I can't seem to be able to get NPC's to mount the Guar as well. It's probably just me not figuring out how to get it to work though. :)

Yselt

Yselt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
<3 I love this mod! It's just a tiny big buggy (mainly when it comes to using the guars as mounts), but I don't mind. I've been looking for a mod like this one.

Edited by Yselt, 08 December 2014 - 12:48 AM.

oop984

oop984

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I hope you keep working on this mod ive always wanted a Guar on morrwind because going to places yourself is much more fun than fast travel but running just isnt that fast.

MandaloreDGC

MandaloreDGC

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Cant use teleport companion says i have no companions when i clearly just purchased a "lost" Pack guar. currently, whin i loose my pack guar it is gone forever along with my dwemer armor and weapons. how do i fix this?

Caboose004

Caboose004

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
the mod is cool but how do I get off the guar

Fairawen

Fairawen

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
In response to post #27809080.

Spoiler

Hey there! In order to get off the guar, you have to first slow it down and stop it. Hold down your Sneak key, and then hit the activation key that makes the guar move forward. (Literally whatever key you have bound to "Activate" under the options menu).

If you hold down the Sneak key and press the Activate button, the guar will cycle through actions. If the guar is running, it'll slow down to a walk. If it's walking, it will stop. If it's stopped, it'll walk backwards. Lastly, if it's walking backwards, and you press the Activate key while holding down the Sneak key, you'll dismount.

It's a little tricky to get the hang of at first. These controls used to be listed somewhere, but they don't seem to be available anymore. I'm not seeing any mention of them in the readme. Anywho, hope that helped. :)

abot

abot

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,292 posts
In response to post #27809080. #28704329 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

it is called readme for a reason... look for the USAGE: COMMANDS: section

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds