16 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081,538 posts
Gunnar Tomb

The ancient warlord Freyr Gunnar was burried deep in a tomb located near the south-east corner of Skyrim. The people of the Rift have noticed strange activity near the tomb and have requested the help of the Dovahkiin to rid the land of this undead tyrant.

georgejbps

georgejbps

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,289 posts
Nice tomb! It does have a few problems, you cant take things from most of the death lords etc. I lost a few arrows cause of that! would have liked to get the ebony stuff they have! The Puzzle doesn't apparently do anything except throw darts at you if you don't get it right! A bit difficult to get around as you have so many doors to go through. Couldn't take anything from Gunnar or the dragon priest. Loaded this though the NMM. It doesn't say you need any other mods for this to work. I guess you need to do some "tweaking" Some of the gates don't open nor are some main gaits,.. don't have a pull-Chan or lever, button to open from either side. If you get thing fixed this will be an excellent mod.!

whatever515

whatever515

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 708 posts
In response to post #11425176.

One of the gates is opened with the puzzle.

whatever515

whatever515

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 708 posts
In response to post #11425176. #11426305 is also a reply to the same post.

As for the searching draugr problem, it has been something with dungeons that it just doesn't seem to work and I havent been able to figure out the cause of it.

MurderWrath

MurderWrath

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts
Nice design it would have been more effective with a darker image space and maybe a customized light template. Nonetheless I did enjoy the ride. Thanx for sharing. Endorsed.

whatever515

whatever515

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 708 posts
In response to post #11454119.

Thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated!

vfx007

vfx007

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Downloaded, played endorsed :)

A Nord's dungeon Very well done (no bugs, no clip .. etc for me) but not enough interesting and exiting for my tatse.

[spoil] 1 puzzle game, 2 traps, 1 unique item, no background story !

I'm sure you can do better ;) carry on !

cya

pangallosr

pangallosr

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
Overall not bad.
Large enough, and with enough complexity to keep it from being boring.
Good location, played well with others.
Probably not the most exciting place for experienced or higher level players, but worth the trip.
Endorsed

respaldoshugo

respaldoshugo

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,990 posts
Very good dungeon. Thanks!

afjim

afjim

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Fairly well laid out. For some reason I had issues with looting some of the draugr, not all but a large percentage. I also could not loot Gunnar's body or ash pile.
Keep at it.

Page loaded in: 1.135 seconds