775 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,676 posts
Kragenirs Death Quest

Kragenir's tower has been sealed by the Knights of the Silver Nose, but as they die, the seals weaken...
Can you find the keys required to break the seals so you can face Kragenir inside the tower before he escapes? Or... Are you going to help him?

With over 160 new quests (half main story, half miscellaneous), 15+ new books and over 2500 lin

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
Please post any bug reports at the official thread here: http://www.bethsoft....0#entry14804375

Or send an e-mail to the e-mail address mentioned in the readme.

I can't guarantee a fast response if bug reports are posted in this thread.

I hope you'll enjoy the mod! :)

Povuholo

edit: Just fixed the archive, so that the esp isn't in there twice.

Edited by Povuholo, 02 August 2009 - 02:02 PM.

killzoner

killzoner

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
very good mod/s love the new quests hope you create more soon.Good luck on future mods and please inform me if you make a new work because i think you are a very good modder

robertg

robertg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
I just have one question... Is this mod compatible with Blood&Mud ? Because it changes the look and npcs in Bravil

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

I just have one question... Is this mod compatible with Blood&Mud ? Because it changes the look and npcs in Bravil

It's compatible with Open Cities and Better Cities, that I know for sure, but I assume that one is compatible as well.

warfang

warfang

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 405 posts
Just one question, How can i slow down the speach?

when the ghost talked to me the things he said went off before i could even read them, Where can i get this Silent file thing to slow it down?

Admiral165

Admiral165

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
i find it hard to believe that a mod that adds so much is only 1.7 MB, but it's still an epic mod. also Warfang just download TESGecko then use the create silent voice files option and choose this mod, it should work.

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

Just one question, How can i slow down the speach?

when the ghost talked to me the things he said went off before i could even read them, Where can i get this Silent file thing to slow it down?

There's a file called 'Dialogue Slowing (IMPORTANT).txt' right when you open the .rar file. I referred to that file in the installation instructions from the main readme too.

i find it hard to believe that a mod that adds so much is only 1.7 MB, but it's still an epic mod.

There is only one custom weapon which is a special weapon for a quest, so that doesn't take up much space, and a bunch of icons. The mod also doesn't add huge landmasses either, and uses a lot of vanilla oblivion NPCs and dungeons, so the .esp stays small too. Dialogue, as much as it is, doesn't take up much space at all. That's why it's so small. :)

warfang

warfang

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 405 posts
How the hell I missed that file, I have no idea >.> (Jesus i feal like a idiot >:P)

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

How the hell I missed that file, I have no idea >.> (Jesus i feal like a idiot >:P)

You may be the first who said it, but I'm sure you're not going to be the last. :P

Page loaded in: 0.988 seconds