Oblivion Septim (Gold) v1.1 Replacer

D00M3R

In response to post #51202307.

mym wrote: Truly beautiful!
But meshes are so big and detailed! Could you do a more FPS friendly version?

If you run Ordernator (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?) you can reduce the size of the textures, the model is the same one from version 1.0 and does not have a large amount of faces, if you run it in your game install you may break some mods so i suggest extracting to a new folder and running the tool on that folder before installing into the MW data files folder

In response to post #50639992. #50802067, #50832552, #51230252 are all replies on the same post.

Licht95 wrote:

Thanks for the update, but can you make the coins so that they are not only lying on each other, but a little different? :smile:

Here's an example:

42113-1-1335993333.jpg

Luj1 wrote: How did you do that? Is normal behavior?
StaticNation wrote: doing so would require me adding a face (as in 3d modeling) to every layer and would have a larger impact game play, as it is the 3d models while stacked are the outer edge and the very tops/bottoms no extra faces on each level
StaticNation wrote: Luj1 its a pic from a different mod notice the beared the unrolled edged and the double line under the jaw

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45032/?

Realistically Stacked Septims by Zobator requires my mod but overwrite with the updated meshes

45032-0-1498510116.png Edited by StaticNation

• 1 month later...
In response to post #52830488.

nightstrike2 wrote: Why is there 3.333 seconds of animation and accompanying NiKeyframeController fields in the nif?

I'm unsure, I did not create the models (converted the Dumacs), just the texture (septims) and plugin. I would guess its for the shimmer effect. That being said I personally use Realistically Stacked Septims by Zobator for the models in my game. Feel free to nuke the node in nifskope.

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45032/?

Edited by StaticNation

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMO at first looked a little bit off when your watch them from some meters away. Then i just liked it :).

Esp less version with "realistically stacked septims" mod coming soon right?, qwertyquit Esp less version is not working with "realistically stacked septims"

In response to post #63985136. #64056541, #64058841 are all replies on the same post.

lovefalso wrote: IMO at first looked a little bit off when your watch them from some meters away. Then i just liked it :).
Esp less version with "realistically stacked septims" mod coming soon right?, qwertyquit Esp less version is not working with "realistically stacked septims"
qwertyquit wrote: Hello! Of course, it not problem for me. I already made it some time ago. Problem is permission I don't have yet.
And yes, pluginless version don't work with Zobator's mod (except gold bags).

PS For the future, ask such questions directly to me or on the page of my mods. Then I get an alert.
StaticNation wrote: Qwerty ,
OK so I'm not upset you're using my content, but the way everything has happened has upset me some.

here are things i would like

contact me and get a reply before publishing (or wait 24-48hr (basically give me time too reply))
too make sure
a.) don't already have a similar project b.) common courtesy

If you want links to your mod on my mods page please ask me, don't link/advertise your mod in posts section unless directly asked for. (eg. don't conduct business in someone else's)(if they are contacting me I will handle it.)

please include the original readme, and credit all the authors on the download page as well not just me and a link to the mod

also something I would like but am willing to work with you on is to have my mod be required download to get the textures/or I could upload your mod edit on my page and you could link to it.

I'm not trying to be challenging, but I have put 12 years into this mod and I still maintain and update it, I already created a pluginless version as a carrot to get more people into discord, and I link it to people who ask for it, then out of the blue I see my mod uploaded as part of your mod and have to come to my mod page to find a post saying you've released it. I vented on discord some and decided to just let it be and let you have it as part of your package, I actually like your package. Then I see you advising people not to contact me for features they would like too see in my mod, but to instead contact you so you can edit my mod for them...I hope you can understand how this would bother me.

version 5.0 has thinner realistically stacked coins that is natively pluginless, a plugin is still provided for merges/override as well as the name changes modules. Edited by StaticNation