Oblivion Septim (Gold) v1.1 Replacer

D00M3R

In response to post #53178213.

DontReadThis wrote: i made normal and specularity maps for your texture in OpenMW, i just wanna say how incredible your texture look up close :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/Images/3234/?

cool stuff, version 5 has this natively now on the new thinner realistically stacked coins, I may have forgot to include the files for the plugin and openmw if so just copy the coin_001.nif-coin_100.nif files over with the prefix SN_ (eg coin_001 - copy.nif becomes SN_Coin_001.nif) Edited by StaticNation

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In response to post #69294311.

domcroy wrote: The ESP is under Optional. What does it do?
(I know it's a plugin, FYI. I mean in-game function.)
Edit: correction.

changes the art files for the coins or name of coins for those who dont want to go esp less/want too merge over other mods that also change the coins in some way

• 2 years later...
The add-ons from the optional package of Name Changes require icons and meshes from the Optional\ESP Version subfolder of the main Septim Gold 7.0 or 7.5 package to be installed, because they refer to the meshes and icons which names begin with SN_-prefix while the names of meshes and icons in the main Septim Gold 7.0 and 7.5 packages omit those SN_-prefixes (apparently for the pluginless installation). For the same reason the add-ons from the optional package of Name Changes are also not compatible with Realistically Stacked Septims and Gold Bags mod by Zobator.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...