18 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569,204 posts
Summoning Portal

Allows you to summon party members from or send them back to party camp anywhere in the world.

Dracomies

Dracomies

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,250 posts
I'm liking this mod a lot already. There's other mods that do the same thing but they add a whole bunch of other things which break the balance of the game. This..feels just right.

DarthPayne1980

DarthPayne1980

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
Wow, now this is a usefull mod.

I can think of several places in the game i'll be using this.

Astagar

Astagar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Nice work,thank you =)

Xtian913

Xtian913

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Love it, love it!!

THANK YOU!!!

JayBlue

JayBlue

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
This works perfect :D

But there is one thing I think I should mention... I´ve also downloaded this http://www.dragonage...file.php?id=816 which lets you... well, read for yourselves, but short - it lets you skip the Fade, earning all the XP and Codex like if you had actually went through it - and if you´re in the Fade (when I went in I had Wynn, Alistair, and Oghren) and then use that other mod I was talking about... then you can have SIX companions with you when you play the Demon in the middle! And that´s not all - after that they will keep following you, wherever you go! :D But this is as long as you DO NOT return to camp, or press the... the... "companion"-button when you are in places like Orzammar, Frostback Mountain and such, then they will all disappear, and you can only have three companions with you - like usual... BUT - this is important - BUT those companions which you added while in the Fade, you will NOT be able to use any of their talents/skill. You can Command them, walk with them and attack, but they will only use their talents/skill if you have edited them in Tactics.

But as I said - a lifesaver :D

PhoenixJackson

PhoenixJackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I skipped this MOD thinking that I use "runscript zz_addparty..." a lot of times. It works just the same as JayBlue describes... only with more work. Now I came to have (maybe) typed something and all of my extra companions were lost. When I tried the command again, they're at the current level but with level 1 attributes, skills, gears, and everything else.

Now let's see how this MOD goes. I really really hope it won't give me much trouble since I won't be typing blindly.

ghosty123

ghosty123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thankyou for the mod
Hey I was wondering why you had it disabled for the combat ?
Was it causing any bugs or some other issues ?
If it was a personal preference then could you tell us how to enable it or if not then could you create an alternate one in which the option is universally unlocked
Thank you once again for the mod ^_^

JohnDoeTheLostOne

JohnDoeTheLostOne

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Works great! Perfect if you know you´re gonna meet a boss and don´t what your weak rogue (for lock picking) with you :D

NeoKingArthur

NeoKingArthur

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,229 posts
Isn't the Party Picker mod from BSN a lot easier than this? It just enables the icon at the top to choose party members at anytime anywhere.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.042 seconds