22 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290,983 posts
Clintmichs Beautiful Elven Gardens District

This will Beautify the Elven Gardens District with trees,flora,planters,and statues. Making this area vastly more visually appealing

Balakirev

Balakirev

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,358 posts
Could you perhaps put up an image or two that does justice to the changes you've made? Some of us like to see work before we add anything new on top of what we've got. Thanks. :)

clintmich

clintmich

Faithful Poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,352 posts
i was adding images as you were writing this lol

Trokhon10

Trokhon10

• Premium Member
  • 16 posts
a must have as with market disctrict!!

Great work wont live without it!

DrinCliathDM

DrinCliathDM

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 75 posts

Edited by Drin Cliath, 21 February 2010 - 12:22 AM.

PseronWyrd

PseronWyrd

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
All of these screens look very nice, clintmich. I will certainly download this and give it a try.

My only nit-picky criticism is that the trees in screenies #1 and #6 and the statue in #10 look like they're blocking traffic to me. It's kind of hard for me to imagine city officials allowing such massive obstructions to be there.

Other than that I think what you've done looks great. The Elven Gardens District really looks like a garden now!

Edited by PseronWyrd, 21 February 2010 - 01:40 AM.

GrailQuest

GrailQuest

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
From the shots, I don't think I'll download it.
It's a nice concept, and some of the shots show some good areas, like the planters and the occasional statue. However, some other areas look way over grown. Also, some of the architecture looks out of place considering the rest of the IC architecture.
Overall, I think the design/direction could use a bit more restraint and focus. I don't know if it's worth the FPS hit right now.

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

Outlander

• Premium Member
  • 21,364 posts
I like how it turned out and I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Pushkatu!

clintmich

clintmich

Faithful Poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,352 posts
So I saw the floating vines pic that was uploaded. Very strange. There is supposes to be an archway ruin there. I went to check it out in my game, and my construction set, and the ruin is definately there.And the vines are connected to the ruin.
If anybody else is having problems with the ruin showing up,please let me know. I'm assuming it might possibly be a load order problem.

clintmich

clintmich

Faithful Poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,352 posts
AH HA!!!! I found out the problem with the floating vines and the missing ruin!!

The ruin is Shivering Isles content!! So if you dont have shivering Isles, Its going to look a bit buggy.

I'm definately not happy with this. So, I will be making a NON-Shivering Isles Version soon. Thank you for your patience as I get all the little issues worked out with this.

*NOTE*

If you DO have the expansion Shivering Isles, then there shouldn't be any problem.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.124 seconds