Maps of Morrowind

Guest Plugin Manager

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
In response to post #8281425. #17983244 is also a reply to the same post.

SpectralDragon wrote: If your too lazy to put in a proper description, your probably too lazy to do the mod correctly in the first place.
Lazaroff wrote: *you're

i agree with you. especially since a description was already made apparently. copy and paste its really simple.

• 1 year later...
In response to post #8281425. #17983244, #58541026 are all replies on the same post.

SpectralDragon wrote: If your too lazy to put in a proper description, your probably too lazy to do the mod correctly in the first place.
Lazaroff wrote: *you're
Damos618 wrote: i agree with you. especially since a description was already made apparently. copy and paste its really simple.

I agree on the description part, but the mod not having been done correctly is a silly assumption and more having a go at the mod author out of spite. I could assume similar things about you because you seem to be too lazy to spell correctly...

After all is said and done, our rants come a bit late as the mod author hasn't been seen since August 2006.

• 7 months later...

Name: Maps of Morrowind

Size: 3907

Version: 1.0

Nox Vidmate VLC

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

I was desperately looking for something to fix the terrible in game world map, when I found this program. Hoping this was going to replace the maps in game, but sadly this isn't the case.

Edited by zalareilly

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
In response to post #8392678.

xDarkxIdealsx wrote: *facepalm* it's obamacare all over again.

"Look at my Kewl modz derp".....no description....."Ok, what's in it?"

"huh, oh you have to Download to find out what's in it" -__- seems legit

*facepalm* It's Trump 'stuff' all over again.