Morrowind FPs Optimizer

Guest Plugin Manager

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems broken. Wanted me to manually navigate to Morrowinds install folder and select Morrowind.exe, which at first it wouldn't recognize in the file browser that popped up. Now it's giving me a Steam error:

Application load error 5:0000065434

Game launches fine from Steam. I really wanted to fix my UI scale. Sad!

In response to post #80238478.

tehdman wrote: Seems broken. Wanted me to manually navigate to Morrowinds install folder and select Morrowind.exe, which at first it wouldn't recognize in the file browser that popped up. Now it's giving me a Steam error:
Application load error 5:0000065434

Game launches fine from Steam. I really wanted to fix my UI scale. Sad!

Can't launch the Optimizer through steam either. Gives me a completely different error. Great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This mod is great! You have to tinker with some stuff, I feel like im getting the view distance i want! Only issue i have is it seem to of done something with my UI (weapon/spell slot and mini map) where they are now a little higher up on the screen rather the bottom corners.

Monitor: 16:9 ratio 1920x1080 and video settings are set as such.

Edit: it seems now despite having full screen, my "game window" where my mouse can go (up and down) does not go to the bottom of my screen or top like theres an invisible line there and when i get hit that much of the "game window" has the red effect. Hard to describe but hope that helps.

Edited by xundeadbrittx

• 1 month later...
Guest deleted2027229
Does anyone else who uses FPS optimiser find their in-game options resetting themselves once a week or so? If so does anyone know how to stop / fix it?

• 5 months later...
In response to post #86751673.

WanderRA wrote: Does anyone else who uses FPS optimiser find their in-game options resetting themselves once a week or so? If so does anyone know how to stop / fix it?

Some of my in-game options reset anyway, even without this mod installed (yet) so I don't think it has anything to do with FPS Optimizer.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...