Real Signposts

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Name: Real Signposts

Size: 242

Version: 1.1

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

I remember this mod as the first I ever installed when I started too play Morrowind for about four years ago. And I still ues it nearly every time I play this great game. Even if I just test a new/old mod. Every time I see one of those genetics signposts I go and install Real Signposts by Matthias [ElBundeee] Kath instantly. Even after trying many of the new signpost mods I always end up by using this OLD mod.

PS. Wow wizardini you give me a happy surprise. After sending my comment I expected the comment number would go from 7 too 8. But now it's 9 :)

Edited by Morten79

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
Installing this mod make the game unstable and produces often CTDs. Before the game starts a message "One or more plugins could not find the correct version of the master file....etc." This mod was the last plugin installed with Wrye Mash, I always play for a while after installing a mod and so far this is the only one I had problem with. Game installation: Morrowind, Tribunal,Bloodmoon, and Bloodmoon Patch 1.61820. it seems I made a mistake somewhere since no one has mention this problem, and if possible, maybe someone can give me a helping hand with this. Many thanks.

• 2 months later...
The "One or more plugins could not find the correct version of the master file....etc." message means that the plugin was created with an earlier version of Morrowind than the one you are using. If you have Wrye Mash then on the Mods tab the checkbox for this mod will be Yellow. Select it and then look for the Save button in the bottom right. Click that and the mod file will be updated and the error removed.