Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #40446560.

VanguardReaper wrote: I get errors every time the game loads about a hand full of meshes not loading.. If I choose to load it anyways, my character has a bunch of weird, semi-transparent shapes around himself.

Big yellow exclamation marks? Those are missing mesh errors.

Sounds like you didn't install it right. You should have a Data Files\Meshes\bb folder with 48 NIF files in.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
In response to post #7158098. #8671234, #9806712 are all replies on the same post.

NotMarki wrote: This mod doesn't seem to work.. tried it on both of my systems now.. anyone just got the files?EDIT:Thanks Chipatta how could I have been so blind!! just repeating what Chipatta said.. for STEAM users, the directory this wants to install to is wrong, you need to browse and direct it to the steam directory of morrowind.. also when you do this.. don't put it in datafiles.. but it in the file that contains datafiles otherwise it won't work
Atemlos wrote: Wow, thanks so much, the whole "don't put it in data files" was just wooshing right over me when Chipatta said it! :P
St3V3WreCKs wrote: can you please explain this more? i cant seem to understand exactly where in steam to have it download to. ive tried everything and cant figure it out at all

Thanks! Couldn't figure it out till I read this.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #43418885. #46877055 is also a reply to the same post.

Tulod wrote: Not sure why it's not working.. It's not even in my data files when I open the launcher.
Arzyian wrote: Same here

Read the posts directly below...you may have it in the wrong location.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In response to post #43418885. #46877055, #46935255 are all replies on the same post.

Tulod wrote: Not sure why it's not working.. It's not even in my data files when I open the launcher.
Arzyian wrote: Same here
EvilOssie wrote: Read the posts directly below...you may have it in the wrong location.

Download the mod manually,and unzip the archive.You should have 3 folders,for 3 different versions of the mod,pick just one,and open it.Inside there is a data files folder.Open it,copy the content,and paste it into data files folder in your morrowind directory.