Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

Somehow my character seems awfully low poly, when she didn't used to as far as I know. Reinstalling the mod didn't seem to achieve anything.

Here are some shots of her shoulders where it's most noticeable, it is with this even with the high resolution textures. Less so but still.

https://i.imgur.com/4Lhst46.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZwNZYAs.jpg - High Resolution

Is this normal and should I just not be bothered? Or have I somehow screwed it up?

*Edit*

My bad, just the shaders I was using. The MXAO option was the culprit!

Edited by Xegethra

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Okay so... I'm decently new at modding. I see that there are two different versions available for download, one for "Manual" and for for "EXE". I have MGEXE, should I install the EXE variant or is that not what that means? Any help is appreciated!

In response to post #78754523.

ImMonkey1 wrote: Okay so... I'm decently new at modding. I see that there are two different versions available for download, one for "Manual" and for for "EXE". I have MGEXE, should I install the EXE variant or is that not what that means? Any help is appreciated!

EXE stands for "executable" and has nothing to do with MGE XE.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #79208178.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.

I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763 are all replies on the same post.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.
SpaceDevo wrote: I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).
Necrolesian wrote: Here's how to know which version to choose.

The underwear version is for teenagers still living under the oppressive yoke of their parents, who are afraid they'll get in trouble if their prudish mom happens to walk by and sees a pair of Bosmer boobies on their screen. The peanut gallery version is for "straight" guys who really aren't, but pretend because "mama didn't raise no fag," who are so insecure about their sexuality that the sight of another man's penis brings those conflicted feelings to the surface again and makes them uncomfortable. The nude version is for everybody else.

Hehe you hit the nail with this comment Sir. Haha. Me myself I love all nudity and don't care if its women or men. Go usually for the most realistic stuff so yea.

Not sure if anyone can answer this or not. But it will solve like a huge mystery for me and I would be greatly appreciated. So I got Mackom's Humanoid Heads Mod instead of this but it uses modified BB textures. I notice on all the nude males except Nords...there is a discoloration on the tip of the penis (again I'm being totally serious and need help. I'm a perfectionist but not a expert on textures and meshes...although I'm getting better). I did try different textures before Mackom's Humanoid Heads replacing them I mean for BB nudes...but I'm at a loss. Can anyone point me to a correct texture to fix the penis discoloration. Its really noticeable on Redguards. Any help is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #43418885. #46877055, #46935255, #48738882 are all replies on the same post.

Tulod wrote: Not sure why it's not working.. It's not even in my data files when I open the launcher.
Arzyian wrote: Same here
EvilOssie wrote: Read the posts directly below...you may have it in the wrong location.
malablondi wrote: Download the mod manually,and unzip the archive.You should have 3 folders,for 3 different versions of the mod,pick just one,and open it.Inside there is a data files folder.Open it,copy the content,and paste it into data files folder in your morrowind directory.

same here [2020]