Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #78112158.

JamestheFreak wrote: I have the underwear version but all dunmer men have naked women bodies, how do I fix this?

Hello,

Did you installed Abot Silt Striders Mod ?
If yes, this mod have a wrong Dunmer male texture that overwrite the Better Bodies' Dunmer male texture.
You can remove the Dunmer male texture from Abot Mod to fix it.

It corrected the issue for me. Edited by jidlan

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #79816568.

cubanbface wrote: Not sure if anyone can answer this or not. But it will solve like a huge mystery for me and I would be greatly appreciated. So I got Mackom's Humanoid Heads Mod instead of this but it uses modified BB textures. I notice on all the nude males except Nords...there is a discoloration on the tip of the penis (again I'm being totally serious and need help. I'm a perfectionist but not a expert on textures and meshes...although I'm getting better). I did try different textures before Mackom's Humanoid Heads replacing them I mean for BB nudes...but I'm at a loss. Can anyone point me to a correct texture to fix the penis discoloration. Its really noticeable on Redguards. Any help is appreciated.

Ok I'll bite,

Are you sure that it's not just the head. I haven't seen many penises in my time but from the one or two I have most of the time the tip is a lighter color.

Wrong is subjective. It's funny, i had it using a not-bb standard path texture, and someone complained about it being different from the texture used in rest of dunmers he was using, LOL. Just install your preferred BB texture replacer after all mods trying to use standard BB textures

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763, #79815958 are all replies on the same post.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.
SpaceDevo wrote: I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).
Necrolesian wrote: Here's how to know which version to choose.

The underwear version is for teenagers still living under the oppressive yoke of their parents, who are afraid they'll get in trouble if their prudish mom happens to walk by and sees a pair of Bosmer boobies on their screen. The peanut gallery version is for "straight" guys who really aren't, but pretend because "mama didn't raise no fag," who are so insecure about their sexuality that the sight of another man's penis brings those conflicted feelings to the surface again and makes them uncomfortable. The nude version is for everybody else.
cubanbface wrote: Hehe you hit the nail with this comment Sir. Haha. Me myself I love all nudity and don't care if its women or men. Go usually for the most realistic stuff so yea.

Perhaps in Skyrim (think Skyrim Tank Neisa with big jiggly bodacious boobs) <- my Favorite, or the next Elder Scrolls 6 I can see a nude version but this is Morrowind.. even running on the superior OpenMW engine these boobs are gonna look so Crappy there is no reason to look at them. LOL

In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763, #79815958, #82164023 are all replies on the same post.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.
SpaceDevo wrote: I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).

The underwear version is for teenagers still living under the oppressive yoke of their parents, who are afraid they'll get in trouble if their prudish mom happens to walk by and sees a pair of Bosmer boobies on their screen. The peanut gallery version is for "straight" guys who really aren't, but pretend because "mama didn't raise no fag," who are so insecure about their sexuality that the sight of another man's penis brings those conflicted feelings to the surface again and makes them uncomfortable. The nude version is for everybody else.
cubanbface wrote: Hehe you hit the nail with this comment Sir. Haha. Me myself I love all nudity and don't care if its women or men. Go usually for the most realistic stuff so yea.
LotharOfTheHillPeople wrote: Perhaps in Skyrim (think Skyrim Tank Neisa with big jiggly bodacious boobs) <- my Favorite, or the next Elder Scrolls 6 I can see a nude version but this is Morrowind.. even running on the superior OpenMW engine these boobs are gonna look so Crappy there is no reason to look at them. LOL

thank you sir, I am still a teenager and needed to know what to do, unfortunately I skipped past that and didn't know that there are options, have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #82690103.

Bluwonton wrote: Cool mod, I knew it would exist (first time modding morrowind) although, I'm only commenting because the hairless women are under the peanut gallery section. I'm gonna go further and add there should be different body types like in skyrim/oblivion, so I'm not stuck with DD's? I'd understand if the game however didn't make that possible somehow. People have their own preferences, it really doesn't bother me, it's just laughable to have to reinstall for the "peanut gallery" version. That was what you could come up with? I like a smooth touch without needless fibers getting in the way, sue me, and I guess it was just easier for you to put it together with the no penis option. Sorry that the mod authors preference in body isn't totally the same as mine, I guess I'm just insecure. This mod could be even more popular with more options, it's old though so whatever. Anyway like I said don't take my gripe seriously if I cared enough I'd learn how to make the mod myself and edit the body to my liking.

I'm gonna go further and add there should be different body types like in skyrim/oblivion
That isn't possible with the vanilla engine (maybe the latest version of MWSE). Each race can only use one male and female body model, which have to be similar enough for all races for the sake of clothing meshes. Edited by SpaceDevo

In response to post #82690103. #82690563 is also a reply to the same post.

Bluwonton wrote: Cool mod, I knew it would exist (first time modding morrowind) although, I'm only commenting because the hairless women are under the peanut gallery section. I'm gonna go further and add there should be different body types like in skyrim/oblivion, so I'm not stuck with DD's? I'd understand if the game however didn't make that possible somehow. People have their own preferences, it really doesn't bother me, it's just laughable to have to reinstall for the "peanut gallery" version. That was what you could come up with? I like a smooth touch without needless fibers getting in the way, sue me, and I guess it was just easier for you to put it together with the no penis option. Sorry that the mod authors preference in body isn't totally the same as mine, I guess I'm just insecure. This mod could be even more popular with more options, it's old though so whatever. Anyway like I said don't take my gripe seriously if I cared enough I'd learn how to make the mod myself and edit the body to my liking.
SpaceDevo wrote:
I'm gonna go further and add there should be different body types like in skyrim/oblivion
That isn't possible with the vanilla engine (maybe the latest version of MWSE). Each race can only use one male and female body model, which have to be similar enough for all races for the sake of clothing meshes.

I see, makes sense. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763, #79815958, #82164023, #82367883 are all replies on the same post.

LotharOfTheHillPeople wrote: Perhaps in Skyrim (think Skyrim Tank Neisa with big jiggly bodacious boobs) <- my Favorite, or the next Elder Scrolls 6 I can see a nude version but this is Morrowind.. even running on the superior OpenMW engine these boobs are gonna look so Crappy there is no reason to look at them. LOL
Dragonbornfrompoverty wrote: thank you sir, I am still a teenager and needed to know what to do, unfortunately I skipped past that and didn't know that there are options, have a nice day.

That is a perfectly natural response to have. The majority of women ive talked to would agree. The penis is such a unsightly thing. Nothing else on a human's body looks anything like a penis, It's this weird juting out mangled looking sack of flesh.
Edited by Allelujuh01

In response to post #43418885. #46877055, #46935255, #48738882, #81081493 are all replies on the same post.

Tulod wrote: Not sure why it's not working.. It's not even in my data files when I open the launcher.
Arzyian wrote: Same here
EvilOssie wrote: Read the posts directly below...you may have it in the wrong location.
malablondi wrote: Download the mod manually,and unzip the archive.You should have 3 folders,for 3 different versions of the mod,pick just one,and open it.Inside there is a data files folder.Open it,copy the content,and paste it into data files folder in your morrowind directory.
JayShield wrote: same here [2020]

you may have downloaded this mods "data files" file into your own data files folder. so if you see a folder that says "data files" inside of your data files folder, you want to move the contents inside that folder to your actual data files folder. a bit confusing :P