Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763, #79815958, #82164023, #82367883, #83118538 are all replies on the same post.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.
SpaceDevo wrote: I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).
Necrolesian wrote: Here's how to know which version to choose.

The underwear version is for teenagers still living under the oppressive yoke of their parents, who are afraid they'll get in trouble if their prudish mom happens to walk by and sees a pair of Bosmer boobies on their screen. The peanut gallery version is for "straight" guys who really aren't, but pretend because "mama didn't raise no fag," who are so insecure about their sexuality that the sight of another man's penis brings those conflicted feelings to the surface again and makes them uncomfortable. The nude version is for everybody else.
cubanbface wrote: Hehe you hit the nail with this comment Sir. Haha. Me myself I love all nudity and don't care if its women or men. Go usually for the most realistic stuff so yea.
LotharOfTheHillPeople wrote: Perhaps in Skyrim (think Skyrim Tank Neisa with big jiggly bodacious boobs) <- my Favorite, or the next Elder Scrolls 6 I can see a nude version but this is Morrowind.. even running on the superior OpenMW engine these boobs are gonna look so Crappy there is no reason to look at them. LOL
Dragonbornfrompoverty wrote: thank you sir, I am still a teenager and needed to know what to do, unfortunately I skipped past that and didn't know that there are options, have a nice day.
Allelujuh01 wrote: That is a perfectly natural response to have. The majority of women ive talked to would agree. The penis is such a unsightly thing. Nothing else on a human's body looks anything like a penis, It's this weird juting out mangled looking sack of flesh.

And vaginas look like inflamed open wounds. Human genitals are strange in general. Edited by SpaceDevo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763, #79815958, #82164023, #82367883, #83118538, #83129633 are all replies on the same post.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.
SpaceDevo wrote: I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).
Necrolesian wrote: Here's how to know which version to choose.

The underwear version is for teenagers still living under the oppressive yoke of their parents, who are afraid they'll get in trouble if their prudish mom happens to walk by and sees a pair of Bosmer boobies on their screen. The peanut gallery version is for "straight" guys who really aren't, but pretend because "mama didn't raise no fag," who are so insecure about their sexuality that the sight of another man's penis brings those conflicted feelings to the surface again and makes them uncomfortable. The nude version is for everybody else.
cubanbface wrote: Hehe you hit the nail with this comment Sir. Haha. Me myself I love all nudity and don't care if its women or men. Go usually for the most realistic stuff so yea.
LotharOfTheHillPeople wrote: Perhaps in Skyrim (think Skyrim Tank Neisa with big jiggly bodacious boobs) <- my Favorite, or the next Elder Scrolls 6 I can see a nude version but this is Morrowind.. even running on the superior OpenMW engine these boobs are gonna look so Crappy there is no reason to look at them. LOL
Dragonbornfrompoverty wrote: thank you sir, I am still a teenager and needed to know what to do, unfortunately I skipped past that and didn't know that there are options, have a nice day.
Allelujuh01 wrote: That is a perfectly natural response to have. The majority of women ive talked to would agree. The penis is such a unsightly thing. Nothing else on a human's body looks anything like a penis, It's this weird juting out mangled looking sack of flesh.
SpaceDevo wrote: And vaginas look like inflamed open wounds. Human genitals are strange in general.

LMFAO

Hey if you want this mod to be lorefriendly you should add kahjiit penises. They are barbed and small. Just read the uncensored version of The Real Life of Barenziah, also i think Orcs should have bigger penises. Because they are orcs.

We need this s#*&#33; to be accurate to the holy L O R E ppl come on step up your game

btw nice mod, endorsed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe someone can help shed some light on an issue I'm having...

I installed the manual (nude) version with MO2.  I've got experience with modding other ES  and Fallout games, for the most part, the installation worked flawlessly.

The one problem is Breton females.  Most of the body seems OK, except for the chest/torso.  The mesh doesn't fit the rest of the body (gaps between it and the pelvis, also the arms) and while I installed the nude version the chest part that shows up has some sort of corset or underwear.  I've checked the meshes and textures folder and everything seems to be there, and the textures in the folder are the nude version.  I even copied the Breton meshes and textures to a new "mod" at the end of my left pane in MO2 that says it's overwriting everything else.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Does anyone know of any mods that would cause a conflict that can't be solved by load order alone?  It's almost like some mod is scripted to overwrite any body replacers with it's own chest mesh/texture.

In response to post #86480223.

travelmedic wrote: Maybe someone can help shed some light on an issue I'm having...

I installed the manual (nude) version with MO2.  I've got experience with modding other ES  and Fallout games, for the most part, the installation worked flawlessly.

The one problem is Breton females.  Most of the body seems OK, except for the chest/torso.  The mesh doesn't fit the rest of the body (gaps between it and the pelvis, also the arms) and while I installed the nude version the chest part that shows up has some sort of corset or underwear.  I've checked the meshes and textures folder and everything seems to be there, and the textures in the folder are the nude version.  I even copied the Breton meshes and textures to a new "mod" at the end of my left pane in MO2 that says it's overwriting everything else.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Does anyone know of any mods that would cause a conflict that can't be solved by load order alone?  It's almost like some mod is scripted to overwrite any body replacers with it's own chest mesh/texture.

Never mind, I finally found the issue by checking every texture folder of every mod and testing esp's one by one until I found the culprit.  

If anyone else experiences this issue, it turns out it was a mod called "The Leather Breton" here on Nexus.  There is an optional esp in that mod (one of three esps that come in the mod) called "thescrib leather breton top" that replaces the upper torso mesh and texture for female breton characters.  Once I took out that esp file, the breton bodies went back to the BB mesh and texture.  Part of the mods replacement process is renaming that particular mesh, so that's why it didn't show up as a conflict in MO2.

Much as I hate to start over after 200 hours into my first time playing Morrowind, I think I'm going to apply this and other lessons learned, re-do my load order, and start a new game. Edited by travelmedic

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone knew what I have to do to disable the nudity? I'm considering streaming Morrowind at some point, and Twitch doesn't allow nudity to be shown in games for obvious reasons. I'm guessing it's just some textures I need to remove, but I don't want to risk breaking anything by getting rid of the wrong thing. Thanks in advance!