Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #91307608.

ineedsomelove wrote: there is 3 folders in manual underwear peanut gallery and nude what are the diffrence

3 versions within archive;
Nude version: If you're not wearing clothes, you're naked, and anatomically correct.
Underwear version: You have painted-on underwear similar to what Bethesda did.
Peanut Gallery version: For insecure adolescent boys, this version puts underwear on all the men and makes all the women naked, with no hair below their neck. Edited by SAJNM

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After multiple hours of trying to get this to work, I finally got it. It turns out that it wasnt that difficult and all I had to do was put "bb" directly into morrowinds meshes instead of putting the mods meshes file, so it's

?Meshes/bb/...

Instead of 

Meshes/Meshes/bb/...

I'm fairly certain I've explained this terribly. Good for me.

• 1 month later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518 is also a reply to the same post.

colinthegarbagecan wrote: no argonian dick 0/10.
HadToRegister wrote: Lizards don't have them
They also don't have breasts either

actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol

So I've done the manual download because the automatic said the files were incomplete and thus could not be extracted. I've then copied everything in the bb folder that was inside the underwear folder. After I copied those textures/meshes I pasted them into the base texture/mesh files of my game, then booted it up with openmw. And it didn't work, so I'm confused at what to do now. I'm really not experienced with modding so I don't even know where I'd start 

• 1 month later...

So I have a small issue. Nord females in balmora have the yellow blob exclamation point glitch. What is a problem is I checked everything and its all installed properly and all the files are there. 

To be clear, it is specifically balmora. I mad a female nord character and none of the faces or hairs triggered an error. when I 3rd personed, it also did not trigger. 

If this is just a problem that I'll have to deal with, fine. However, I'd prefer to be able to fix it. 

also, I have MEI hair and face, better clothes, the armor overhaul+vanilla armor plus mods. I also have sotha sil extended... what else... magic diversity is also installed. That's all I have. 

Edited by TheGreatHedgehog

So I have a small issue. Nord females in balmora have the yellow blob exclamation point glitch. What is a problem is I checked everything and its all installed properly and all the files are there.

To be clear, it is specifically balmora. I mad a female nord character and none of the faces or hairs triggered an error. when I 3rd personed, it also did not trigger.

If this is just a problem that I'll have to deal with, fine. However, I'd prefer to be able to fix it.

also, I have MEI hair and face, better clothes, the armor overhaul+vanilla armor plus mods. I also have sotha sil extended... what else... magic diversity is also installed. That's all I have.

It's probably a missing mesh from one of those armour mods. Check your warnings.txt (same directory as morrowind.exe), that should have the mesh name(s).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG, took me more than an hour to fix.

After you have install, either through .exe or manual, remember to enable it in the Data Files section of Morrowind Launcher.exe

I didn't know I have to enable it for it to work (make the box tick by double click)

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093 are all replies on the same post.

colinthegarbagecan wrote: no argonian dick 0/10.
HadToRegister wrote: Lizards don't have them
They also don't have breasts either
DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol

They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).