Scripted Spells

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Name: Scripted Spells

Size: 911

Version: 1.5

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I have downloaded this mod from another site and have used it for a while. It's absolutely superb work, a must have mod for every mage. Mod does not have any glitches or bugs, everything worked for me. Recommended! :)

• 2 months later...

The Brain Scan and Mind Rip Spells don't seem to work on the Version of Scripted spells I downloaded here and on planetelderscrolls website, so I would like to know how "oxyk" managed to get it to work Glitch Free. Also I wonder what website "oxyk" got his copy of the mod from.

Can anyone help me?

• 2 years later...
Man, Wall Of Bones is just freakin' great. I just spam it on god mode and make mazes so enemies can't even move, in addition to being whacked by a bunch o' skellies. It's just great.

• 2 years later...

Are you using Asiron's Excellent Magic Sounds? It's part of MGSO. Scripted Spells relies on detecting the sounds when magic is used, a mod like Asiron's which changes those sounds will stop Scripted Spells from working.

If that's not it then try running mlox, it may point something else out. Otherwise post your current mod list (you can copy & paste from mlox) and the contents of your warnings.txt file.