Alexanders Wings

• Please log in to reply
528 replies to this topic

Guest_Plugin Manager_*

Guest_Plugin Manager_*
  • Guests
Alexanders Wings

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

dylandvillian

dylandvillian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
nice looking mod

CJD

CJD

I am The Vulture!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts
awsome looking wings but 1 question do the wings actually fly or are they just for show :huh:

Kunzite

Kunzite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Great work, but I have problem, when I try to equip the wing (regardless of be tail
slot or amulet slot) the game crash to desktop.

Kunzite

Danimagus

Danimagus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
*Very* cool mod. The wings look beautiful, and it'll be very cool to see them flap-flap-flap one day. (hopefully soon!) Perhaps a scripted spell to make the wings produce particle effects, too...?

Anyway, great work so far.

DeMocha

DeMocha

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts
Just curious is it possible to change the location from amulet/tail to one of the rings as i already have armor covering both those spots. if it is could you tell me how or maybe have option for later release. Otherwise its a great mod and makes my vampire look even more sinister with the dark angel wings.

siriustigref

siriustigref

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My file seems to always be corrupt, could just be that I am using AOL 56k in an extended stay...

EdrickV

EdrickV

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My file seems to always be corrupt, could just be that I am using AOL 56k in an extended stay...

When I've tried to download this MOD with IE only part of the file is getting downloaded. Try using a program like GetRight. That worked for me. (And a program like that is great for 56k use, you can pause and resume large downloads.)

James Boag

James Boag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
awww these wings look so cool and ive downloaded the file but i dont know how to get it into the game :( can some1 help do u have to put it into the data files and how just plzz help ive been uploading things for the last 2 days and not knowing how to do it... :3 so can some1 help me :blush:

DeMocha

DeMocha

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts
To run the mods u need to extract the .zip file to your oblivion directory (the file AW_wings.esp should be located in the oblivion\data folder) then in the oblivion launcher in that menu click on data files and put a cross in the box next to AW_Wings.esp and click 'ok'. that will load game and mod when u select play load up your game (i dont think u need to start new game it worked fine with my savegame) and you'll find the wings in the chests behind the statue in front of slash 'n' smash in imperial city market district.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.799 seconds