260 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018,241 posts
The Bare Necessities

Simple needs mod; adds the need to eat, drink, and sleep regularly, with optional skooma addiction. Highly configurable, highly compatible. Uses only vanilla resources. SKSE required

astrob0y

astrob0y

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
great stuff that reminds me a lot of Requiem to Skyrim. Thank you :)
Any plans to make the harsh winter weather dangerous if not using correct type of cloths?

destructor36

destructor36

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
In response to post #20616594.

I remember having a mod like that in the past, I looked it up and it was called Weather Effects by Endrek. Seems like it disappeared with Planet Elder Scrolls though, so maybe I could give it a shot in the future. Would definitely be good with Bloodmoon. There's also one called Weathering Weather by Dopey Fish here on the nexus that looks to do a similar thing, though I haven't tried it myself. http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42265/?

astrob0y

astrob0y

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
In response to post #20616594. #20618709 is also a reply to the same post.

Hi,
thank you for the info about the mods name. I found WE here (ofc :)) http://mw.modhistory.com/download-54-9577
The other one seems to be what Ive been looking for (to my next char).

Ramun1

Ramun1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Are there any changes regarding the lycanthropes and vampires?

Dragon32

Dragon32

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
I guess SKSE is a typo for MWSE? :smile:

Does it use any of the functions specific to MGE or MGE XE (i.e. affecting what the user sees, or with MGE XE dynamic alteration of GMSTs)?

On the whole weather which affects the PC side of things there's also Cyrano's Serious Weather

destructor36

destructor36

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
In response to post #20621354.

Ah thanks for reminding me, I should have put that in the description. Vampires don't need to eat or drink, but still need to sleep. Lycanthropes don't have needs when in werewolf form, but their needs return when they change back. I'll add that now

destructor36

destructor36

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
In response to post #20621519.

Yeah definitely meant MWSE, Skyrim's become a habit these days. And no, it only uses MWSE functions for inventory management, so either the standalone MWSE or the one packaged with MGE XE will work fine.

Ramun1

Ramun1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #20621354. #20623549 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks you!

Stavroguin

Stavroguin

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
Nicely done! Just what I'm looking for. How many global scripts does it contain?

Page loaded in: 0.909 seconds