181 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,809 posts
Civil War Aftermath

Take the fight to enemy encampments all around Skyrim.

coolpro2010

coolpro2010

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 726 posts

so in this mod the Commanding officers are not in god mode can they can be killed ???

Teabag86

Teabag86

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,713 posts
Excellent concept. I like it a lot. A few questions.
Even though the title is aftermath, the description suggests I can download this during / before I begin the civil war. Is this correct?
Does it only edit the encampments or other areas in the game?
Would it work alongside The Honored Dead, as I think these would make an ideal pairing?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52403/?
Cheers

Korodic

Korodic

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,065 posts
In response to post #21118639.

You got it. Although there is a little more to it than that. You literally can burn an enemy's camp to the ground and wipe it off the map. You are also rewarded for destroying camps by whomever's side you chose.

You cannot destroy an enemies encampment until you've chosen a side.

Korodic

Korodic

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,065 posts
In response to post #21118804.

The title is aftermath since that is where the original concept began, but I saw no reason as to why you shouldn't be able to destroy enemy camps while the storyline progressed.

You can download this whenever in regards to when the civil war is happening, it shouldn't matter. Of course I ask you test this before deciding to keep it since it's currently still considered beta. I consider it beta only because I haven't tested a lot of scenarios -- and you can't really unless you're really playing the storyline since the civil war quests are so complex.

I only edit the encampment areas, I don't intend to touch anywhere vanilla.

In theory this should work fine with the honored dead. BUT! I did change only one vanilla script it seems that mod uses. I changed the noose script (you can consider this a definite fix) as the noose failed to hang NPCs correctly with the vanilla code it had if you left a site and revisited. If anything, this should be considered an improvement. I doubt that user changed the script itself, even if he did it only serves one function (so why would he unless he too tried to fix it?).

Edited by Korodic, 26 December 2014 - 06:22 AM.

Korodic

Korodic

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,065 posts
Special Edition is on the way.

Also check me out in Fallout 4

- Korodic :)

Edited by Korodic, 05 November 2016 - 08:57 PM.

Teabag86

Teabag86

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,713 posts
In response to post #21118804. #21118874 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm just about to do a civil war play through so will definitely give this a run and report back any issues. That noose script was a problem so I appreciate the fix. Cheers.

djtalks

djtalks

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
i am starting a new save ill be a test dummy for you! :) i will test for CWO compatability issues.. ill let you know if anything turns up ok.oh one thing.. dose this repair after the war as well? or should i test the repairs mod as well with this?

Edited by djtalks, 26 December 2014 - 06:46 AM.

Korodic

Korodic

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,065 posts
In response to post #21119204.

I don't touch any of the cities, so there's nothing in the way of repairs. Not sure exactly what the repairs mod does (other than maybe fix some things in cities that get destroyed from the war).

Your help is much appreciated btw. ^^

Korodic

Korodic

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,065 posts
In response to post #21118804. #21118874, #21119144 are all replies on the same post.

If he changed the vanilla noose script, putting my mod lower than his in the load order should apply what should hopefully fix that for you. (The issue where people weren't always hanging when intended).

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.968 seconds