• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439,562 posts
MGSV Modding Tool (BETA)This tool allows you to quickly swap characters, textures, and additional settings by automating the process for you.

diglididudeng

diglididudeng

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 51 posts
I've been following your works for the last few days now, and I'm glad this is becoming a thing.
However, you should definitely turn this into a mod manager in order to prevent it's iminent obsolescence.

...unless someone else's making this already.

SlickPrime

SlickPrime

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Any time I try to use the texture mods in any capacity (I just want the DS4 buttons) the came crashes before I get to the main menu. I can use the weapon mods and character swaps just fine. But texture mods are always a crash for me. Also can you make the other rifle a tranq ammo weapon? Trying to do the kojima level without killing anyone.

xelectrowolfx

xelectrowolfx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #21818764.

Sure I can add that for you. And Ill double check on that issue. Sorry if I hadn't gotten back to you in time. The next revision 0.8.8 should fix all of these issues. And make general installation a lot easier. I had to rush out a fix for 0.8.7 for people who couldnt use the tool at all lol.

Mohl97

Mohl97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Would you be able to find a way to change the NVG effect into the Foxdie one from the Deja Vu mission?

xelectrowolfx

xelectrowolfx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #22028169.

Ill see what I can do. :)

Mohl97

Mohl97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
In response to post #22028169. #22044164 is also a reply to the same post.

Also, I noticed that Gray Fox and MGS1 Snake are missing from the character select. Though i'm pretty sure that's to do with the EZ install folder.

xelectrowolfx

xelectrowolfx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #22028169. #22044164, #22065159 are all replies on the same post.

They will be included with v0.9.0 release
http://gyazo.com/3242ae23903dada01bb348153ca71f68

Edited by xelectrowolfx, 28 January 2015 - 06:54 PM.

montagesnmore

montagesnmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
In response to post #21761319.

My extraction program is sorta like a mod manager.
http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidv/mods/7/?

UntimelySoul

UntimelySoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
The Jack the Ripper costume seems to get me a CTD. Same with Defeated Snake. Not sure why, considering most of the other camo mods work.

Now I wonder what a princess pink Raiden with a white eyepatch would look like...

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.124 seconds