2289 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408,797 posts
IE Mod

IE Mod is a collection of optional mods that aim to bring you closer the old Infinity Engine games feel through UI and game mechanics modifications.

vito740

vito740

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
nice idea and work ;)

Protocol117

Protocol117

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
Amazing! so...where do you put the IEmod folder? I'm assuming you put it in with the .DLL file, but it doesn't say, so I thought I would ask.

Edited by Omen_the_goth, 27 March 2015 - 01:22 PM.

Sensuki

Sensuki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #23817239.

They both go in the Managed folder.

There's a file in the iemod buttons folder called AlternativeActionBar or something, you can look in the PNG file in the folder with that to see which one you prefer and copy paste it from it's folder into the buttons folder.

Protocol117

Protocol117

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
In response to post #23817239. #23817279 is also a reply to the same post.

Right on, thanks. This is going to be quite useful to me.

sdwau

sdwau

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts
Getting an error message in game when trying to load any of the frames. I have copied both the dll and the iemod folder to the /PillarsOfEnternity_Data\Managed folder.

The below shows for both .txt and .png files.
"Couldn't read file at path: /Steam/Steamapps/Common/Pillars Of Enternity/PillarsOfEnternity_Data\Managed/ie-mod/frames\big-stones-1920x1200.txt"

Rest of the mod seems to be working fine, just not the frame backgrounds.

Delfosse

Delfosse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
In response to post #23819479.

Frames of that resolution weren't included in the mod, partly because the author couldn't test this resolution on his monitor.

Karkarov's frames are only available in: 1280x720, 1440x900, 1600x900, 1920x1080, 2560x1440 (that last one needs to be tested).
Other frames only come in 1920x1080.

Hopefully, enthusiasts may rectify this situation in the future.

Edited by Delfosse, 27 March 2015 - 03:56 PM.

Sensuki

Sensuki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #23819479. #23819944 is also a reply to the same post.

Unfortunately we don't have any custom HUDs for that resolution. They use a different scaling algorithm for 1920x1200 that prevents us from being able to include a HUD for that, we haven't figured a way around it just yet.

Edited by Sensuki, 27 March 2015 - 03:59 PM.

iceonetwo

iceonetwo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Huge thanks for the mod. I'm really enjoying it.

I noticed that after installing this mod, the AOE visual indicator for the Cipher's Mind Wave spell does not show the yellow foe-only area bonus that you get from intellect. I checked a couple of Wizard Spells and they seem to be showing correctly.

I am not certain if this bug is due to the mod or if it's in the base game and I just happened to notice it for the first time after installing the mod.

Saving/Reloading does not fix the issue.
Exiting/Restarting the game does not fix the issue.

ecobot

ecobot

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Console commands such as AttributeScore didn't work for me without turning "iroll20s" cheat on. Giveplayermoney works perfetly through, Any idea why?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.948 seconds