• 18 posts
Good Job Bro!

xlucidx

xlucidx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
This is really, really bad.

You made the game unnecessarily grainy and added way too much color where color shouldn't be.
The game isn't meant to be a happy My Little Pony paradise, you know.

refusedzero

refusedzero

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts
In response to post #23896984.

Thank you!

Venithien

Venithien

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
This is really really good and I intend to download and use this after my first full playthrough is complete.

refusedzero

refusedzero

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts
In response to post #23904004.

Did you even try it? Or just look at the crappy pictures on Nexus (the file size limit for pics on Nexus makes it hard to show-off work, especially with a game like this)? It's unbelievably less grainy than vanilla, and the colors are the exact colors the designers used just without the sepia overtone that makes the game dull as doorknobs. In fact, if you go through the pictures on SFX for the lazy (where you can host better pictures) you'll see that.

Here, check out some other SweetFX presets
if you want, or try your hand at making one, it's really easy. You can even take my preset and "fix" what's wrong with it if you want, there's no author permissions necessary. Come back and share your creation if you actually try your hand at making some videogame arts, it's fun. Also, 300 people in less than 15 hours seem to disagree with you (this is not just hosted here but all over with full permissions), so unless you provide better criticism than a bad pony 4chan jpeg there's not much I can do on my end. =)

Edit - Check out my other preset Neutral Shaders of Eternity. It's got less pony. =P

The power is in your hands now! =)

Edited by refusedzero, 30 March 2015 - 08:25 PM.

refusedzero

refusedzero

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts
In response to post #23905224.

Thank you very much! I will continue working on it so it will very likely be better by the time you get to using it!

Cainrae

Cainrae

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 38 posts
Fantastically well executed. The increased saturation really makes the world more wondrous and colourful.

Endorsed and up voted!

refusedzero

refusedzero

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts
In response to post #23930459.

Glad you enjoy it! I really wanted to bring PoE to life fantasy style! =)

petermsi

petermsi

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
Might not make the package of the whole process, I do everything shown in the video does not work ....

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.056 seconds