• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017,909 posts
Exchange currencyAdds new dialogue for exchanging to some of general goods shopkeepers.
<br />You can exchange 1000 golds to a merchant guild note or 5000 golds to a East Empire Company note.

UNI00SL

UNI00SL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
The version 3.0 was released.

If you download compatibility patches, please make sure the master files and the loading order. Load a compatibility patch after the master files.
I hope you to enjoy this mod. Thank you.

[Updating the main file]
When you start the new game, the following processes aren't needed. Those processes are needed when you load the saved game which already has this mod's old version.

1. Overwrite the previous version with the latest version.
2. Load the game and open the console. Type "StopQuest SL99EDQ" and Enter. Then, type "StartQuest SL99EDQ" and Enter.
3. Close the console. Updating is completed.

Edited by UNI00SL, 02 April 2016 - 10:02 AM.

Atardecer

Atardecer

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,679 posts
Great addition. As an Immersive Jewelry user, it is much needed. And thanks for the patch!

Forteverum

Forteverum

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,090 posts
This is it! A really impressive and extremely compatible next generation banking mod. No need for real estate map space or messing with navmeshes, now exchanging currency is a real and Immersive part of the economic world of Skyrim. And just look at those textures! Congratulations, UNISL.

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
Thank you for this great mod!
Any chance for a 200 Gold Ingot version?

Rurururururu

Rurururururu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hello, I want to use your mod with the Legendary Version from Coins of Tamriel, but the "SL99Exchanger_Patch_Coins of Tamriel V2.esp" is missing the "Coins of Tamriel V2.esp" as the esp from the Legendary Version is named "Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp".

Can I just rename the CoT esp or could this break something?

maredark3d

maredark3d

Medieval

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
This so cool!!, nice mod thanks a lot!

UNI00SL

UNI00SL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
In response to post #26666054.

Spoiler

I forgot the Legendary Edition's patches. I have uploaded the new patches for CoT Legendary Edition. Please download again the patch files.

UNI00SL

UNI00SL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
In response to post #26664924.

Spoiler

I added the 200 golds version to the Patch05. Please download again it. Thank you!

UNI00SL

UNI00SL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
In response to post #26664164.

Spoiler

I'm an Immersive Jewelry user and made the patch for IJ with Forteverum's help. I think that this patch is official.

Page loaded in: 0.934 seconds