50 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,246 posts
Borderlands Ultimate Mod

The Borderlands Ultimate mod has many fixes and features. You can choose which things to put in your game. Features include: Removal of launch videos (2k & Nvidia), Removal of Story introduction movies when you first start the game, A brand new splash screen (You can choose the color), removal of unnecessary borderlands files that can save you 140

mctaff

mctaff

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
Hi,
Norton threw up a ue3ShaderCompilerWorker.exe file as unsafe. Was this part of your mod?

It's only a "reputation" listing, rather than a detected threat, but wondering if you could shed some light on
(a) if it's absolutely required for the mod to work/can I run the mod without it, and
(b) if you have any idea why Norton would throw a wobbly (in the meantime I will check with Trend AV on the other PC in a few days)

- McTaff

P.S. having a sweet dinky installer with selectable components would be awesome. Are you still planning for that?

CrunchyCat1

CrunchyCat1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #27060629.

Spoiler

If you still want it, I'll make it now

hiljacksandwich

hiljacksandwich

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #27060629. #28082344 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I would love that.

CrunchyCat1

CrunchyCat1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #27060629. #28082344, #28331479 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Okay! (:

pokemonfanboos

pokemonfanboos

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi i put the files into the borderlands directory but i still got the error can you help?

Skissors233

Skissors233

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
when ever i use the installer it says access denied and i cant use half the items installed

TheApocolype

TheApocolype

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #34219925.

Spoiler

Have you tried running it as admin?

Fifidapoodle

Fifidapoodle

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Perfect! The default FOV always gave me a headache. Also I like being able to play thirdperson. Thanks so much!

cbreezy122112

cbreezy122112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Whenever I hit ~ it brings up the console window, but "says" what I type as if I had used chat instead of activating the commands.

Edited by cbreezy122112, 09 June 2016 - 01:15 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.312 seconds