447 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,911 posts
Indestructible Items - No More Weapon Degradation

Removes weapon degradation so Geralt's weapons and armor will always be at 100% durability.

anatolek

anatolek

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
Bless you man.

BLESS YOU

kerebor

kerebor

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Thank you!! i always hate durability in games endorsed :D

Andraax

Andraax

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Nice idea but it's bugged. Non witcher gear armor gets damage and if you try to repair it the mod further damage it to 50% durability.

Wask

Wask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
In response to post #27891609.

Spoiler

Found a bug, possibly related, possibly not. Either way, I couldn't reproduce the issue. It wouldn't even let me use repair kits anymore because no equipment that I had needed it. I uploaded the new version so try it and let me know if you still get the issue.

TitaniumTotem

TitaniumTotem

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
Please pardon a rookie question but I'm not sure how to install this. I've got the GoG version I've tried creating a "Mod" folder in several of the directories and haven't gotten anywhere. Could someone please elaborate for a novice?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wask

Wask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
In response to post #27892339.

Spoiler

In the topmost Witcher 3 directory, the one that contains the folders 'bin', 'content' and ' DLC', that's where you create the folder 'mods'.

Edited by Wask, 16 August 2015 - 04:59 PM.

hapa73

hapa73

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #27892339. #27892404 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I was having trouble earlier too. But issues were resolved once I updated my game to 1.08.1. Hope this helps.

Andraax

Andraax

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
In response to post #27891609. #27892114 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I still have the same problem. My pants are at 100% durability and after the first hit they went to 50% durability directly. It's posible that the problem is a conflict between mods cause I have several installed.

joshr03

joshr03

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #27891609. #27892114, #27895519 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I am having the same issue with the latest version as of 10 minutes ago. Installed mod with all armor around 96% durability, weapons at 73-83%. Was not able to repair anything with repair kits, game says nothing needs to be repaired. I went to an armorer to repair my gear, everything was repaired to 100% except my assassins gloves that got put to 50% no matter how many times I pay to have them repaired. They are relic quality if that matters. Here's a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/ey0I4TH.jpg

Page loaded in: 0.957 seconds