• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,378 posts
Ordenador User Guide and Full ConfigThis is an alternate and more complete Config / .ini file for the texture compressor tool "Ordenador - Optimizer Textures" by AdPipino. It should help protect almost any filetype, directory or folder that you don't want Ordenador to touch, if not all.

Plus a full, easy to understand English guide on how to install and use

sa547

sa547

Ordre de la Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,570 posts
Just to add: make sure that the screen saver is disabled or not running while the optimizer is running. This is because the optimizer apparently relies on DirectX to process the textures.

JizargoLikesKittens

JizargoLikesKittens

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
Will this effect the quality of my textures?

jrm5465

jrm5465

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 46 posts
In response to post #30268420.

Spoiler

Not enough to notice if you use the setting he has suggested...I saved 2.3 gig of space and my game is running a lot smoother and frame rate is much better...

jimmywon34

jimmywon34

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
i ended up with some purple textures that weren't there before followed this step by step.

lehovno

lehovno

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I love you man, i downloaded Ordenator before, but it seemed to not work and guide was kinda hard to understand, then i, by stroke of luck, found your guide.
Simple, easy to follow steps and now my old win xp 32bit with 3G ram and 9500 GT 512 Mb is running high resolution textures without problems :)

indexMemories

indexMemories

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
Thanks for the guide.
If you're using MO it will delete all the textures and put compressed textures to overwrite folder.
Cheers.

Edited by indexMemories, 20 August 2016 - 09:04 PM.

PirateZ86

PirateZ86

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
In response to post #41607125.

Spoiler

Solution is not to run ordenador through MO. Run ordenador seperately and choose MO/mods folder directory for file location.

Arjayzkie

Arjayzkie

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I'm just gonna drop this here.

Additional information:

There is a command line parameter for SKSE that will clear out your save game of unregistered scripts and reduce bloat, leading to improved performance and far less compatibility issues.

You will need Skyrim Script Extender.

Link
http://skse.silverlock.org/

The command line can be typed in the console or added to skse.ini (data\skse\skse.ini). I would recommend the latter for continuous savegame cleansing.

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

If skse.ini doesn't exist, create a text document and add the line above. Then rename it and place it according to: data\skse\skse.ini

Source: https://www.youtube....1E8E26CE43D621A

Cheers! My fellow low-end-pc warriors!

Edited by Arjayzkie, 12 September 2016 - 12:02 PM.

templeofninpo

templeofninpo

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Can there be a 'resize down: If >256' option? Could I enable it?

Page loaded in: 0.962 seconds