NMM 0.61.3 fixes for Fallout 4

TheTokenGeek

Yesterday Bethesda released a patch for Fallout 4 which disabled mods from being run by resetting the plugins.txt file that contains all of the .esm/.esp entries for plugins that you had active. It had no mention of this in the release notes so people quite happily had Steam update their copies, only to find that when they went to boot up it said that the game had changed since their last save.

Today we have released NMM 0.61.3, this release will once again allow for you to run Fallout

4 directly from NMM with all your mods and build order intact. Big thanks to our elite developer Fabio for all the effort he put in to get this up and running so quickly (when he was meant to have a day off may I add!).

If you discover any issues, then please make sure that you make us aware in the feedback thread on the website and we’ll do our best to get it rectified as soon as possible.

Enjoy your time back in the Wasteland...

Paul (BlindJudge)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31662115.

BlindJudge wrote: Yesterday Bethesda released a patch for Fallout 4 which disabled mods from being run by resetting the plugins.txt file that contains all of the .esm/.esp entries for plugins that you had active. It had no mention of this in the release notes so people quite happily had Steam update their copies, only to find that when they went to boot up it said that the game had changed since their last save.

Today we have released NMM 0.61.3, this release will once again allow for you to run Fallout
4 directly from NMM with all your mods and build order intact. Big thanks to our elite developer Fabio for all the effort he put in to get this up and running so quickly (when he was meant to have a day off may I add!).

If you discover any issues, then please make sure that you make us aware in the feedback thread on the website and we’ll do our best to get it rectified as soon as possible.

Enjoy your time back in the Wasteland...

Paul (BlindJudge)

Thank you for fixing this so quickly, found it very annoying when out of the blue the game failed to play with the mods. Now after much messing about I have to start a new game...how sad!!

In response to post #31663095.

catbellu wrote: If you're not using NMM and playing manually...you can just add the plugins back to plugins.txt and then set the file to read only. That way it won't wipe it every time you start the game.

that stopped working for me after official patch released just went to f4se and rewrote the file to make it work through steam we will all need it soon enough any how

Thank you so much for fixing what Bethesda always seems to break or bug-up after updates and DLC's. The Folks that work hard and with a true passion at or for Nexus Mods make my (our) gaming experience so much better. Thank you again, Cheers CJ