Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update Live

SirSalami

Bethesda has just released the Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update on Steam. New features include new graphical effects, new settlement menus and more. It also contains a fairly long list of fixes and optimizations as well. Excellent!

Remember, you have to opt-in to receive this beta update. 

More info can be found in the patch notes on the Steam Fallout 4 news page:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/377160/announcements/detail/903336711828944209

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #33331940. #33332830 is also a reply to the same post.

shaban1er wrote: Not sure about the others but it doesn't work for me. It just crashes when I load the game from either a save or a new game. Even tried disabling all plugins and form new .ini files
gigabyte7870 wrote: You gotta delete the fallout 4 files in my documents.

Works great for me, no probs at all

In response to post #33331940. #33332830, #33332960 are all replies on the same post.

shaban1er wrote: Not sure about the others but it doesn't work for me. It just crashes when I load the game from either a save or a new game. Even tried disabling all plugins and form new .ini files
gigabyte7870 wrote: You gotta delete the fallout 4 files in my documents.
DimosZargarda wrote: Works great for me, no probs at all

i guess deleting the fallout4.ini and fallout4prefs.ini wasn't the only files that needed to be deleted, its working now, thanks

Edit: now i feel stupid, i think its a conflicting mod, forgot to add the special archive lines to load the mods, which i did now and its giving me the same problem Edited by shaban1er

Mine also crashes when loading, using default ini's seems to let it load but i add the lines back to enable mods it crashes. Ran a papyrus log and could only find this

Cannot open store for class "InstanceNamingRules", missing file?

don't know what mod or file could be causing it though is there a rough idea of what mods or type of mods use this?