Fallout 4 1.3 Update Now Official!

SirSalami

The Fallout 4 1.3 Update is officially out of beta and is now available for mass consumption. There's a fairly healthy list of new features, fixes and improvements even more comprehensive than the beta patches.

More info can be found at the official Bethesda site: 

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-1.3-update/2016/02/01/70

The update will be applied the next time you start the game if you have automatic updates turned on.

At first glance mods seem to be working fine, but only time will tell how this update will effect each mod individually. Again, no issues reported so-far but feel free to comment below if you have general thoughts or concerns about this patch. Authors of mods that have specific issues should be contacted directly or via their file comments.

Additionally, users of F4SE may want to be sure to keep up with the latest release in case there are any updates: http://f4se.silverlock.org/

Thanks, Bethesda! Happy Monday!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was the most stable Bethesda game I've played. Then I tried the beta update and it crashed to desktop within seconds. I opted out and reverted back and once again it was the most stable game like before. Now it has upgraded my game automatically to v1.3.47 and my game is once again unplayable. What have they done? I am level 58 and would hate to start again or remove all the mods. Has anyone a clue as to what has changed to screw up my game. Like I said this was the most stable game up until today. Wish I could go back and cancel keeping this game to date.

Does anyone know how I check to see if my game has been updated?

Edit: Think I figured it out. Looks like my current version is 1.3.47.0 so I have the update. So far everything seems to be fine.

Edited by Kalell

Half of my mods are no longer working even though they are installed and checked in NMM. All of the items I have added to the game via mod have disappeared. Thanks again Bethesda.

In response to post #34067780. #34067885 is also a reply to the same post.

Kalell wrote: Does anyone know how I check to see if my game has been updated?

Edit: Think I figured it out. Looks like my current version is 1.3.47.0 so I have the update. So far everything seems to be fine.
iiicragiii16 wrote: Hover over the game in its directory, it should say 'File version 1.3.47.0'

lol, That's a lot more simple than the way I checked it (properties tab). I'll have to remember that for next time.