• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Galandil

Galandil

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
HOLDS Compatibility List (Last Update: 04/04/2016)

Credit goes to all those who have posted their findings so far. Thankyou for your efforts.

Please feel free to post any other compatibility findings or questions here.

-A-
Spoiler

-B-
Spoiler

-C-
Spoiler

-D-
Spoiler

-E-
Spoiler

-F-
Spoiler

-G-
Spoiler

-H-
Spoiler

-I-
Spoiler

-J-
Spoiler

-L-
Spoiler

-M-
Spoiler

-N-
Spoiler

-O-
Spoiler

-P-
Spoiler

-R-
Spoiler

-S-
Spoiler

-T-
Spoiler

-U-
Spoiler

-V-
Spoiler

-W-
Spoiler

Overall
Lighting Mods (regarding those who use mods to enhance vanilla lighting):
Reported issues regarding darker interiors due to lack of candles. May affect those using darker ENBs. Vanilla users should find lighting adequate.

Armor, Clothes and Weapon Mods:
I haven't altered the outfits of the guards, though I have altered Irileth's outfit, so there may be a slight incompatibility there.

Companions:
Anna - Compatible with Patch Patch in File section
Arissa - Compatible with Patch Patch in File section
Hoth - Compatible
Inigo - Compatible
Rigmor of Bruma - Compatible with Patch Patch in File section
Sofia - Compatible
Valfar - Compatible
Vilja - Should be compatible (may be issue with NPC Wilbert)

Inns and Taverns
Settlement Inn's like Riverwood and Ivarstead should be compatible, but the Inn's in Dawnstar and Falkreath etc. have been changed. Will create a patch if needed.

Texture mods Compatible (Retexture mods shouldn't be incompatible.)

NOTE:
All mods marked 'Should be Compatible' have not been tested or confirmed. Please let me know your findings.

Possible patches may be planned/possible for the above listed.
I will look into compatibility patching once I've finished making the modular versions of Holds.

Installation/Troubleshooting:-

TurinTurabar wrote: Is this NMM compatible?

NMM usually handles large files rather poorly and can be stuck at finishing 2GB download/installing a file of that size. I'd recommend to download the main files manually, drop them into your Skyrim folder and just unpack there. And you'll need to pick and choose compatibility patches manually anyway, there is no fomod installer there. ~ almugavar

For other important notes, please read the Stickies.

Thankyou.

Edited by Galandil, 16 June 2016 - 10:36 AM.

Amelli

Amelli

Haggis Catcher

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
In response to post #36347190.

Spoiler

Another to add to the list:
Dragon Combat Overhaul - Should be compatible
Deadly Dragons - Should be compatible

fuiery

fuiery

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
In response to post #36347190. #36348095, #36357115, #36362880, #36403875, #36423955, #36429200, #36442735, #36452160, #36452785, #36463435, #36497665, #36625950, #36811365, #36842150, #36907075 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Edited

Possible other mods to add to the list:

Extensible Follower Framework(EFF) - Unconfirmed
SkyBirds - Unconfirmed
Birds of Skyrim - Unconfirmed
Gildergreen Regrown - Should be compatible
Moon and Star - Should be compatible

Edited by fuiery, 24 April 2016 - 12:30 PM.

Shad0wlife

Shad0wlife

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
In response to post #36347190. #36348095, #36348840 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

So, I'm pretty sure that it's incompatible since it almost changes the whole city, but what about "Solitude Reborn" (or "TRUE City", though that one's just an older version of the first as it seems...)?
Also on that matter, what about "SNOW City" and "SKY City". Though they both are pretty bugged and/or feel incomplete, some may still use them (I've still got Sky City since I don't want to start a new save... again).
Also, what about mods that add more trees to cities to make them look friendlier (in my case "Beautiful Whiterun" and "Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riften" )? If there needs to be a Patch for JK's mods, these will probably be incompatible too, right?
Last, what about "Real Estate"? It adds tons of signs to the cities (in front of the houses), and I dont know how much your mod alters those areas...
Thanks for your answer!
If I ever find myself with enough time to check some of these out myself, I will!

Edit: Colored the mod names yellow (unconfirmed) and inserted links to their respective nexus sites.

Edited by Shad0wlife, 05 April 2016 - 04:59 PM.

Crogon77

Crogon77

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
In response to post #36347190. #36348095, #36348840, #36357115 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Out of Solitude Reborn, True City, and Complete Solitude - Solitude Reborn is the most complete and recently updated. It adds it's own Massive Sewer System including a Thieves guild section, A Treasury Vault, a College of Whispers, and Special patches for JK's and the Dawn of series along with a replacer patch of it's own for the Solitude Bathhouse. However, since it is technically abandoned at this point the only thing to keep would be those main features.

Most of the architectural changes should go in favor of Holds, but I think it could definitely be done as most of the new NPC's live in the new section it adds. All of the other stuff could be stripped out if needed.

xrj2k

xrj2k

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
one issue i had is with expanded towns and cities. The Winterhold stables that etac adds clips with one of the new walls this mod adds could be an easy fix but im not a modder so i have no idea. thats the only issue ive seen so far other than that i love the mod great work.

Xentatic

Xentatic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #36347190. #36348095, #36348840, #36357115, #36362880 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Possible mod to be added on the list

Followers Goes on a Trip - Unconfirmed

This mod makes followers roam around Skyrim and visit cities, so I'm thinking it might not be compatible with the new world spaces of Falkreath etc.

Xentatic

Xentatic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #36347190. #36348095, #36348840, #36357115, #36362880, #36403875 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Bijin All-in-one pack seems to be incompatible with Holds only if Holds and it's patches are placed on the bottom of the load order. When I use LOOT to organize my load order, they work together.

fadz123

fadz123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #36347190. #36348095, #36348840, #36357115, #36362880, #36403875, #36423955 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

is intersting npc mod compatible with yours?? because he says :mods that make very extensive edits to vanilla interiors and exteriors in the towns and cities ( as in, rearranges them a lot) are bound to be at severe odds with INPC. This includes most town and city overhauls especially if they also edit the vanilla inns. Exterior edits to these same locations will play along to a certain degree. INPC uses some vanilla objects such as furniture and if these are disabled or moved by the other mod, you can expect some minor or not so minor issues.

flameman050

flameman050

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I'm not running it currently but after seeing the changes in whiterun i can say for sure that there will at least be some minor incompatibilities with Dawn of skyrim collection. a couple of stands as well as some clutter outside of buildings will clip with some of Dawns' food/drink vendors and clutter. (for example both mods place food stands in almost the exact same place behind/ to the left of breeze home)

Page loaded in: 0.738 seconds