62 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442,523 posts
Alien Encampments

Adds 5 new clearable encampments populated by new-ish, leveled aliens!

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,608 posts
I noticed the Red Shirt is dead, and the Captain is wearing a yellow shirt like the color James Kirk wears

Did you color coordinate these with Star Trek?

Edited by HadToRegister, 05 May 2016 - 03:18 AM.

Gerokeymaster

Gerokeymaster

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
In response to post #37390640.

Spoiler

I sort of did, lol. But the red one being dead in his picture was just a happy coincidence. I made the Captains yellow after TOS, and the leader red after TNG, then I just did blue because I figured since I had already done red and yellow, why not? :D

orochihebert

orochihebert

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
nice! looks good, I'll download and see ... I already have 2 aliens settlements (alien armor for all settlers)

yzerman19

yzerman19

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts
This is a great idea. Maybe you will get the will to expand on this and add a quest line.

Gerokeymaster

Gerokeymaster

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
In response to post #37391700.

Spoiler

I do plan to add some more things to this mod, actually. I made this as part of a tutorial, so I figure I can add on to it as I make new tutorials. Add a quest, add aliens to the list of enemies that can attack settlements, add real custom weapons/models instead of just stat/texture edited ones, etc. Probably won't be for a little while, though. I have one older mod I need to get back to updating now that the GECK is out, and another fairly good sized quest mod I want to make that I'll do before I add anything too big to this one. Glad you like it so far, though!

SlumbyCat

SlumbyCat

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
looks like a great mod but i wished you made so they only use upgraded versions or just pistols.plasma and laser rifles clip a bit

tinbin1

tinbin1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
Very nice will try this out

cheers

tinbin

54yeggan

54yeggan

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
*pants turn brown* HOLY SIT.

Gerokeymaster

Gerokeymaster

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
In response to post #37398010.

Spoiler

Yeah, the aliens really are only built to hold the alien gun. But I was worried that giving the lower leveled ones the Blaster would make them too strong for low-level players to fight, so I figured I'd do what 3 and New Vegas did, and give the weaker ones laser guns. I may end up going back and just making a few more stat-edited versions of the Blaster to give them when I do the next update for it.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.994 seconds