The Doors of Oblivion

Journey through the realms of Oblivion.

Enclavekiller1

Enclavekiller1

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
Welcome back and congrats on finishing and releasing your project! You can tell a lot of work went into this and I hope it's a success, I just installed it and I'm going to try to play this over my vacation and give it a review after that, vac starts this Saturday.

Please put the readme's contents in the actual description of the mod, or atleast put up the readme tab on the page. Not many people are going to download a 280 MB mod if they don't know what exactly it does.

I put it through tes3cmd, good job on keeping it mostly clean, only dirt is a duplicate object instance and two redundant CELL.WHGT

Don't forget to put a release thread for the mod on the Bethesda forums, the guys and gals over there are going to love this I'm sure.

RealAshstaar

RealAshstaar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
In response to post #39648220.

Spoiler

Thanks! I added the readme to the description. Good suggestion. Hope you're able to enjoy playing the mod.

johanrosen

johanrosen

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts
This looks so cool! Thank you! :)

Pherim

Pherim

Filthy N'Wah

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts
Well, this certainly looks interesting!

Kogorn

Kogorn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Incredible!!! Can't wait to try when back from vacation! Brilliant work!!!

varlothen

varlothen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
I just did a quick run through through the first handful of realms and I have to say I am hugely impressed with what you have done so far. I think I found an issue in Mora's Realm with a large number of the meshes there having visible collision meshes. The book piles are particularly obscured by this. With that aside, I think this mod has done an amazing job of presenting the realms of oblivion and hope it keeps being added to. Cheers!

Remiros

Remiros

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,184 posts
This looks brilliant! I definitely have to try this out.

RealAshstaar

RealAshstaar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
In response to post #39671085.

Spoiler

Thanks. I will fix those meshes. Any other specific ones?

Saeta44

Saeta44

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hot damn! I've been waiting for something like this for eons and, whats more, its MARVELOUSLY executed if the screens are any sign! Thank you. It has been one of my "most needed" mods for a good while, along with Silt Striders transporting in real time (thanks Abot). Even includes a Herne! AWESOME!

Edited by Saeta44, 24 June 2016 - 12:53 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.008 seconds