Interview with Nicolas Lietzau - Project Lead for "Enderal"

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #40101175. #40102435, #40103430, #40154190 are all replies on the same post.

aok wrote: Excuse my ignorance. Is this an expansion of Skyrim or a stand alone? That is to say, can our Skyrim characters and followers travel there or will we be making new characters?
This looks AMAZING!!!
MrNewson wrote: This is completely standalone. It has its own worldspace, lore etc.
There are 2 companions which you meet during the main quest and which have their own background and questline.

For further informations i recommend you to check out the Enderal Preload (German) Mod here on the Nexus.
There are plenty of informations about the game etc. written in english.
aok wrote: Thank you!!
MrNewson wrote: you're welcome :)

Is it an entirely new Main "Character" like the Dragonborn? A regular adventurer? Very interesting looking title. I have it downloaded so when the English version is released I will definitely give it a devoted play through.

I was really skeptic.. but after watching a gameplay video on YouTube.. within the first ten minutes I feel in love. I really hope the English version is as good as the German version, because the voice acting is top notch!

You should consider changing the name. Enderal is so close to the name of a blood pressure med called Inderal that I started out with a negative attitude. when I first saw it.

Looks good :) I wonder if it's sepperate from skyrim, I would love to take my skyrim character and equipment to this world :)