330 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036,965 posts
Beauty Faces for females

New face textures for females in Skyrim. Completely changes vanilla's textures for a new high resolution, beautiful look.

Tenazity

Tenazity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hot damn, looks good.

xyrqes

xyrqes

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Great work, love the faces you have made.

Is there any chance you could also upload the characters you display (hopefully as L1 saved game), as I can never create such beautiful characters myself, despite many hours effort.

bigfeef

bigfeef

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Wow; those are some nice textures! Now you only need to make body textures to match... *arrggghhhh!!!* Oh sorry; I almost messed up my keyboard drooling all over it!

necKros

necKros

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
Thanks for the input.

@xyrqes
Most of them were created with only slight modifications from the racial presets, they were created just for the screenshots. Exceptions being the redguard and the bosmer. I still have the save for the imperial though, I just finished shooting the screenshots last night. If you want any of these three... well, pm me, I don't like to upload save files publicly.

Edited by necKros, 24 November 2011 - 03:20 PM.

twizu11

twizu11

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
Looks good man! I think u should make one for males too. Does this mod effects npcs too or just player? U should also do a mod that make everyone in the game looks good now that would be great.

vamprrr

vamprrr

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts
Don't know what it is...but those faces are awesome. *thumbs up*
But what I find confusing:

You refer to Xen's files - why not work hand-in-hand with him? :) Will your faces blend nicely with Xen's "Detailed Bodies"?

Edit: Okay, took a look at the files. Astonishing work! Plus it will perfectly blend with Detailed Bodies I bet (as colors seem to be same as Xen's).

Edited by vamprrr, 24 November 2011 - 03:26 PM.

TheCompiler

TheCompiler

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
One of the images looks like mussolini... lol

necKros

necKros

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
@twizu11
Affects all female npc in the game.

@vamprrr
As far as I know, Xen's going for a more "vanilla enhanced" experience, and is focusing in adding detail to original textures. This approach is different in that it modifies the original feel. But dunno, It'd be great to work with him. And yes, should match his body textures. My face textures fade to vanilla's in the neck area, that ensures compatibility with any body texture that doesn't change the original's color.

Edited by necKros, 24 November 2011 - 03:30 PM.

Mideus

Mideus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
Damned double post..

Edited by Mideus, 24 November 2011 - 03:27 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.145 seconds