Nuka Raider Rifle in Commonwealth

Puts the new Raider Rifle in the leveled lists for the Commonwealth

adamski47

adamski47

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
Wow , that was fast , was already wishing for a mod like this since my character is still too low lvl to start the DLC but this AK style weapon looks killer except of course for the inverted (Damned) receiver , thanks a bunch !

burntphoenix

burntphoenix

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
I'm a noob at this so this might be a stupid question, but does this interfere with mod weapons? I still have a bunch of weapons from mods here on the Nexus that don't add themselves to the leveled lists with scripts so I've had to make a merged patch

2Scribble

2Scribble

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
In response to post #41899380.

Spoiler

It's a scripted injector - a rudimentary quest code that will INJECT the weapon into whatever leveled list you're running with. No merging required.

Edited by 2Scribble, 30 August 2016 - 07:14 AM.

bryvood

bryvood

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
In response to post #41899380. #41899485 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Exactly what 2scribble said. It should work out of the box with no interference from or with other mod weapons.

Edited by bryvood, 30 August 2016 - 07:23 AM.

Nas00

Nas00

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts
In response to post #41898025.

Spoiler

It actually looks (very) similar to the romanian PSL sniper rifle. Was expecting a shotgun in this new DLC but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by Nas00, 30 August 2016 - 07:59 AM.

ToshiroIreto47

ToshiroIreto47

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
Works fine.

thanks for sharing.

VenomStinger

VenomStinger

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 130 posts
Psst, it's called a Handmade Rifle :3

Brandon007

Brandon007

Commonwealth Spartan Author

• Premium Member
  • 3,384 posts
This is awesome, T hank you :D

Now we just need a mod that brings most, if not all, of the new Nuka colas to teh Commonwealths lists :D

Daiyus

Daiyus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts
This is great. I'm going to be re-starting the game after a long hiatus now that Nuka World is out and I'm really excited to get my hands on this new rifle; now I'll have a chance before I'm a high enough level to tackle Nuka World itself.

This might fall completely outside the remit of where this mod is going, but I feel the Deliverer is the perfect sidearm to this rifle, but it's only available as a unique. Would it be possible to add a base version of it to the game in the same scripted way with the chance of other Legendary Effects? Maybe with slightly reduced damage, or chambering .32?

Page loaded in: 0.994 seconds