185 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,441 posts
Hunters Cabin of Riverwood SE

Adds a simple hunting cabin to the Riverwood area. Original mod by Okiir, updated for Skyrim SE! Includes minor fixes and updates from TravLaney's patch.

chypres89

chypres89

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts
Looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Meroveus2000

Meroveus2000

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
If I am not mistaken, the author of this player home had a really good epic player home in Sovrngarde. I hope there are plans to port that one over as well.

Celt43

Celt43

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Once in Riverwood I found this house hard to get to. Is there a path from town to it?

sirjesto

sirjesto

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,114 posts
Nice to see a lot of the improvements added that people mentioned in the past. Nice job!

thunderlord2200

thunderlord2200

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts
love the looks of this mod..

is there anyway to build on, err make it larger with more rooms. i love this area. just wish it was 2x- 3x the size, or even a hidden underground basement i could could have room for storage/ bath even a hidden area to make potions and what not..

KravisGile

KravisGile

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
In response to post #43771705.

Spoiler

Not an obvious road or anything, but you can run up from Riverwood. The beginning of the path is near the back of Sven's mother's house (the woman who says "A dragon, I saw a dragon!" )

Edited by KravisGile, 31 October 2016 - 01:17 AM.

KravisGile

KravisGile

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
Thanks for the port over, Travlaney. Much appreciated.

One thing of note (by no means a breaker, but if you're aiming for perfection): The captured ranger's facegen/chargen does not exist, so he has the infamous "grey face".

Also, will this mod be compatible with the likely soon-to-come "Expanded Towns and Cities"?

Edited by KravisGile, 31 October 2016 - 01:24 AM.

travlaney

travlaney

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
In response to post #43776395.

Spoiler

Strange, I actually copied another corpse from a vanilla location for the ranger (one of the corpses in the vampire lair outside of Morthal). I'll take a closer look and see what's going on.

As for ET&C, I'm not really sure. If the original version was, then this one should be. I didn't make any changes to Okiir's mod other than the ones listed on the front page.

travlaney

travlaney

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
In response to post #43775735.

Spoiler

No, not really...you would have to open this mod in the Creation Kit and rebuild it. It sounds like you are looking for more than just a starter home.

Edited by travlaney, 31 October 2016 - 03:40 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.085 seconds