There are a few things you should note before jumping to the end of this article to grab the code.
- You need to set bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under the [General] section in the CreationKit.ini located in the Skyrim Special Edition installation folder.
If you want to protect your changes from being erased when updating the Creation Kit you can make a new file called CreationKitCustom.ini in your SSE installation folder and add this setting:
- Make sure the CK is installed on the same drive as your Skyrim Special Edition or it won't launch.
- If you are using this to convert mods to SSE from the old version of Skyrim please read up on what that entails. It is absolutely essential that you read this information and understand it before duplicating your mod pages over to the SSE Nexus site. Simply duplicating your mod page and uploading the same version without properly updating runs the risk of causing issues for users. Nobody wants that. You can find up-to-date information on converting mods in the following links.
Converting mods for SSE (AFKmods) - by Arthmoor
SSE wiki page (Reddit) - by Thallassa
- The CK must be installed through the Bethesda.net launcher the first time. Once it is installed it can be launched through the CreationKit.exe without needing the BethNet launcher.
- If you already have the Bethesda.net Launcher running when you redeem this code you must close it and reopen it for the the SSE CK to appear.
Sign into your Bethesda.net account Click your username in the top right corner to access your Account Settings Click “Redeem Code” in the list on the left side of the page. Enter this code: g6h8-ne8h-u3xn-9g8m-g38u
(make sure it is all in lowercase)
Disclaimer: The original Tweet says “Limited Use” however we’ve yet to hear of it not working for someone. If you try to redeem it and it no longer works, please let us know so we can make that information known.
Best of luck and happy modding!