dAb

dAb

Professional procrastinator

• Premium Member
  • 1,662 posts
This is a non-SKSE version that lacks the following features:

- no MCM due to no SkyUI.
- no spells failure.
- follower names will be displayed as a generic "Follower" when the player checks their skills.
- when the player gets caught bashing a lock open, the bounty message won't display anymore which Hold the bounty has been added to.
- no skills requirements for armors. Skills requirements apply to weapons and shields only.
- no YASHer, which too bad is the worst downgrade because it means having restored a lot of records in the ESP [weapons and armors aren''t affected]

Compatibility checks with other mods do not have much sense until SKSE is out so I can remove unnecessary ESP records once again.

Without MCM yet, to set the mod to your likings type "HELP YASH2_ENABLE" in the console, then set whatever global variable with "SET YASH2_ENABLEVariableName to 0", it will have immediate effect on the game. You have to do this only once, global variables are baked into the save file. You might want to disable skills Scaling if using other mods that do the same. Note that all settings affect *everyone*, not just you.

All global variables are set to 1 [enabled] at default:

YASH2_EnableAlterationScaling scales Alteration spells powers to the Alteration skill
YASH2_EnableArmorProtection increases Armor protection when wearing a full set of Armor
YASH2_EnableBowLowDamageRain decreases ranged weapons damages when it's raining
YASH2_EnableBowLowDamageSnow decreases ranged weapons damages when it's raining
YASH2_EnableConjurationScaling scales Conjuration spells powers to the Conjuration skill
YASH2_EnableDebilitatedSMLowRegen Stamina and Magicka regen are low when you're low on Health
YASH2_EnableDestructionScaling scales Destruction spells powers to the Destruction skill
YASH2_EnableEnchantingScaling unused
YASH2_EnableExhaustedLowWeaponSpeed decreases melee weapons speeds when low on Stamina
YASH2_EnableHealthLowRegenRain decreases Health regen rate when it's raining
YASH2_EnableHealthLowRegenSnow decreases Health regen rate when it's snowing
YASH2_EnableIllusionScaling scales Illusion spells powers to the Illusion skill
YASH2_EnableLowSpeedSwim decreases movements speed when swimming
YASH2_EnableMagickaLowRegenRain decreases Magicka regen rate when it's raining
YASH2_EnableMagickaLowRegenSnow decreases Magicka regen rate when it's snowing
YASH2_EnableRestorationScaling scales Restoration spells powers to the Restoration skill
YASH2_EnableStaminaDrainMelee drains Stamina when using melee weapons
YASH2_EnableStaminaDrainRun drains Stamina when running
YASH2_EnableStaminaDrainSwim drains Stamina when swimming
YASH2_EnableStaminaLowRegenRain decreases Stamina regen rate when it's raining
YASH2_EnableStaminaLowRegenSnow decreases Stamina regen rate when it's snowing
YASH2_EnableVulnerableLowResistances decreases diseases and potions resistances when low on Health
YASH2_EnableWeakenedLowWeaponDamage decreases melee weapons damage when low on Health

Edited by dAb, 17 January 2017 - 01:23 AM.

Luisangre

Luisangre

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 777 posts
One of my favorite overhauls have made it to SSE.
Thank you Sir~!

Any other mods you recommend playing this with in SSE?

Edited by Luisangre, 03 November 2016 - 05:12 AM.

Artaxxz

Artaxxz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Looks really good. Im going to wait for the SKSE to ported then since i want to experience all the original features from this mod. Good job!

Ekinnoxx

Ekinnoxx

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
Cool to see you here man !

Have had lot's of fun with YASH with Skyrim :)

dAb

dAb

• Premium Member
  • 1,662 posts
In response to post #43927595.

Spoiler

Too early to tell. Many Original Skyrim mods had to be reworked to run without SKSE, so not sure which ones will work alongside mine and which not. Compatibility patches will also eventually follow, but I have yet to check which mods are already ported.

shimon101

shimon101

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
Very cool looking mod!

Would you be able to look through my load order and see if it's not compatible with anything? http://pastebin.com/Z72bNCEL

dAb

dAb

• Premium Member
  • 1,662 posts
In response to post #43951270.

Spoiler

No, I don't do these kind of checks. And as a general rule, until SKSE is out no compatibility checks will be made anymore because a lot has changed in the ESP while porting the mod to SE, and a lot will change again once SKSE is out.

I will add the above to the sticky.

shimon101

shimon101

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
In response to post #43951270. #43951850 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Oh, sorry. I thought "If you are unsure how another mod will work alongside YASH post a comment, I'll have a look and if necessary I'll provide a compatibility patch." meant load orders :(

I guess I'll have to skip this mod

dAb

dAb

• Premium Member
  • 1,662 posts
In response to post #43951270. #43951850, #43953840 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Err it's one or two mods per request, I can't really download 150 mods at once and check for conflicts.

Page loaded in: 1.083 seconds