arrow combining/transmuting idea

freodo

i just started a thief/assassin character and i've been working on my archery skill a lot lately, but as a level 1 (i havent slept in a single bed yet), i get a lot of iron arrows. so i was wondering, "what if there were a mod that let you combine arrows to create one arrow of the next quality?" for example, if i have 50 iron arrows, i could use a spell to combine the arrows into 10 steel arrows (ratio of 5:1), and then combine the 10 steel arrows into 2 silver arrows. so if i had... hmm... oh dear. if i had

iron arrows, i could get a daedric arrow. obviously, it still has some kinks, so feel free to adopt the idea, adding as many of your own ideas to it as much as you like, so long as i get credit for the basic idea

oh and btw, this idea is based off of KODell's Transmute Iron Arrows, which turns 5 iron arrows into one randomly enchanted arrow. :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
I think I saw something like this included in another mod, but I can't remember which one right now. If I come across it I will post back here if I remember.

• 1 month later...

Archived