25 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408,826 posts
Mysterious Broadcast - Extended

A follow-up to the fair amount of popularity that Mojave Music Radio: Extended got, Mysterious Broadcast: Extended is a radio expansion for the station that comes with the Old World Blues DLC. This mod is a little more complex, however, as it restructures the station internally so as to rename it to "Old World Blues," prevent repeat songs, and h

saw12

saw12

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
you need to bring back set the world afire from fallout 3s galaxy news radio

ZeroDiamond

ZeroDiamond

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Already included it and all the other previous Fallout themes in Mojave Music Radio: Extended.

dzeltens

dzeltens

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just downloaded the packs and gave it a quick listen, but it looks like tracks 31 to 50 are not included. Pack 2 ends at 30, Gerhard Trede - Jerry Cotton while Pack 3 starts with 51, Don Harper - Hot Club 30.

Could you please upload the missing tracks as well? Other than that, looks like a great radio station!

Edited by dzeltens, 02 January 2012 - 08:26 AM.

ZeroDiamond

ZeroDiamond

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Woah, s***. Good eye. I'll try and sort this mess out post-haste. Thanks!

Guynemer

Guynemer

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 522 posts
I am a sucker for these extended radio station mods; the music is just so good. Excellent work, and thanks for fixing that problem so quickly.

ZeroDiamond

ZeroDiamond

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Not a problem. I'm just glad somebody pointed this out because I had already told one person with dead air problems that it was probably a cell-related problem and not the fault of the mod. Whoops! At any rate, thanks for the compliment. And if you haven't checked it out already, hey, take a peek at my other extension: http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=44139

Guynemer

Guynemer

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 522 posts
Already got it. Love it.

Still getting some dead air on occasion; maybe it is a cell problem NOW.

maboru

maboru

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 916 posts
Great music, great mod, I've just endorsed it. However I'm still not able to D/L Pack 3 because it's been returning the 'in process of uploading' error since yesterday.

Edited by maboru, 04 January 2012 - 06:04 PM.

ZeroDiamond

ZeroDiamond

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Try hitting Shift+F5 on the page. Your browser may be using a cached version of the page for some reason.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds