159 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,587 posts
Hearth Craft

Hearth Craft uses the framework of Chesko's Campfire to add craftable, placeable furniture, clutter, and more.

DrMonops

DrMonops

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,030 posts
2016/12/24 - Hearth Craft 1.0.1: Happy Holidays! Hearth Craft 1.0.1 has just been released for Skyrim Special Edition.

The biggest change in 1.0.1 (beside being ported to SSE) is that snow and rock detection has been added, so objects like igloos, snowmen, and rock cairns will only be craftable (using Survival Skills: Craft Item) if the appropriate resource is available.

A handful of new placables were also added including a Cooking Stand, a travel Shrine to Talos (thanks Teabag86), and a number of different Snowmen (based on the snowman in Insanity's Christmas Resource Pack).

Also, check out Rusey's "Nightmare Before Saturalia" update for Tentapalooza! In addition to a necromancer-themed conjurable tent, a new storage option, and a new follower tent, she's also added festive placeable gifts!

Highlights from v1.0:
More Everything: Added more placeable buildings (farmhouses, orc longhouse and hut, igloos), more furniture (fine, noble, dwarven, orc), apiaries, archery targets, crystals balls, skull totems, and more.
Harvestable Piles: Craft placeable piles of wood, ingots, ores, and more. "Pick Up" the pile to return it to your inventory, or "Use" it to take it apart and return its components to your inventory.
Placeable Vanilla Clutter: Where appropriate, Hearth Craft will swap out pieces of vanilla clutter for its own placeable versions, which can then be dropped as normal or placed using Campfire's system. This feature can be toggle on or off in the MCM. Initially, the only items affected by this are the various baskets found around Skyrim.
Chandeliers & Wall Shelves: I've added placeables which go on the walls or ceiling, such as lighting and shelves. The actual placeable is a small, invisible, coin-shaped object on the floor below, so if you need to pick it up or move it, look down at the floor below.
Using Survival Skill: Craft Item, you can swap one of these for one positioned higher or lower.

Posted Image

Edited by DrMonops, 24 December 2016 - 06:37 PM.

qwert44643qaz

qwert44643qaz

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts
Oh man this is so awesome...
Thanks so much for this what a wonderful Xmas Gift.

I see on the description page that 3 buildings are mentioned do you have plans to addd others?

Merry Xmas and Happy New Years

So sorry just thought of this before i jumped into game.....can i request a buildable Tower....like the tower near whiterun where you fight your first dragon...maybe a complete tower and if you up to a ruined tower like that after the dragon attacks.

Edited by qwert44643qaz, 24 December 2016 - 07:19 PM.

Rusey

Rusey

Orc Girls in Lipgloss

• Premium Member
  • 8,912 posts
Yes yes yesssssssssssss ..... <3

northeastriot

northeastriot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
You've won the holiday, thank you so much I can't wait to test this out!

MysticSong

MysticSong

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
Holy mother of.... Wow!

I can... Make my own house with my own furnishings anywhere I please? That is.. amazing! I wonder why this isn't getting more attention... It certainly grabbed me right away! (probably the image of the snowmen?)

Marspoet

Marspoet

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
I have been looking for a way to build a follower's bunk house to my Heljarchen farm and so gave this a try -- sweet success! Very smooth, easy to learn and use, has simple but usable buildings and items to furnish with, except for varnish (what is that all about -- am I missing a requirement somewhere?)

Anyway, many thanks for this fine mod!

GameDuchess

GameDuchess

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,258 posts
Holy bloody wow. Now THAT is a mod! I can't wait to tinker with this all kinds of ways! If this mod doesn't hit the hot files instead of some of those bloody boring generic boobies followers, there is something truly wrong with people.

qwert44643qaz

qwert44643qaz

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts
Oh man no Open Cities Compatability
nevermind ingenious you can build the workbenches.

Edited by qwert44643qaz, 26 December 2016 - 08:58 PM.

DrMonops

DrMonops

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,030 posts
In response to post #45955730.

Spoiler

I'm planning to add a few different towers (including one like the tower near Whiterun), so I think you'll be pleased.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year! :)

Page loaded in: 0.951 seconds