What is it?

simtam

simtam

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,610 posts
In response to post #47513500.

Spoiler

There seems to be an issue with Nexus file uploads today, but the manual download works okay. The issue is also that the filetree preview for this mod is not displayed, but it should be
OwnCivilWar.esp
Scripts\*.pex - 3 files
Scripts\Sources\*.psc - 3 files

It's what the description states - the mod inserts a tiny quest just before the Riften mission in Rift imperial camp during the civil war storyline. And it is also made to be compatible with the Civil War Overhaul. It requires some understanding of the story manager event system to explain how it works under the hood.

There are some folks out there working on new civil war overhauls, so I've made this now, and in future we'll see if this or something similar will work with other civil war overhauls.

Edited by simtam, 12 February 2017 - 10:13 PM.

Jinzor

Jinzor

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
In response to post #47513500. #47514065 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

There are new alternatives to Civil War Overhaul being made? By who? I'd love to know who's working on this.

simtam

simtam

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,610 posts
In response to post #47513500. #47514065, #48164392 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I don't know anything more than this, but there was someone in the misc daily thread of reddit r/skyrimmods who claimed to be working on something like a new overhaul of civil war.

heyiforgot

heyiforgot

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
In response to post #47513500. #47514065, #48164392, #48216307 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks I had the same question that clears it up a little better

simtam

simtam

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,610 posts
Version 2.5 is out on Skyrim Classic, SSE, and XB1 (at bethesda.net).

(The description for Skyrim Classic nexusmods is the same as on Skyrim Special Edition page).

Edited by simtam, 12 November 2017 - 04:33 AM.

block2001

block2001

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
currently tracking and waiting for 1.0 :)

legofreak96

legofreak96

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
May I ask if you're also going to edit or change the forts and camps in your mod? Sort of like a town/city overhaul I suppose. Or if you're doing anything with Treva's Watch. The fort or castle that you liberate for Stalleo, that is.

simtam

simtam

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,610 posts
In response to post #49305242.

Spoiler

I don't exactly edit the actual forts/camps. For the time being I only add them to the war map as yet another flag, even if they are always occupied by bandits, like Fort Fellhammer. From what I see, Treva's Watch could be added as well.

Of course one of the next steps could be making these bandits forts possibly garrisoned by civil war soldiers, like the mod Tactical Valtheim does with the Valtheim Towers Keep.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.102 seconds