117 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,961 posts
RASR - Random Alternate Start Reborn SE

Random Alternate Start Reborn ported, fixed and improved for Skyrim Special Edition.

lomenar

lomenar

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 400 posts
I was just thinking about this mod the other day, nice! Too bad we don't have CCO to go along with it, made things interesting to play with.

calfurius

calfurius

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,739 posts
In response to post #47656865.

Spoiler

CCO has been released for Special Edition for a few months now.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2725/

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 15,495 posts
OH YES!!!!

The Oldrim mods I used to use are slowly coming to SSE!!!

jltorosian

jltorosian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I have an issue after downloading this mod it makes some conversations not possible. ( am specifically referring to the first time you meet Ciscero at the farm. The conversation just hangs up my computer once I try and talk to the farmer. I am not sure if it is something with this mod or not but I thought I would just let you know. I love using this mod so I hope someone can suggest a workaround for this issue so I can reinstall the mod.

lued123

lued123

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,449 posts
In response to post #47673370.

Spoiler

Interestingly, that quest is added (or re-added?) by Cutting Room Floor, so I suppose it's possible that Arthmoor made it with Alternate Start - Live Another Life in mind, without explicitly requiring it. See if progressing the main quest (and therefore reaching a vanilla main quest stage) helps.

RealPuPpEt

RealPuPpEt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
In response to post #47673370. #47692955 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Given that i'm not a truly experienced modder, i can't find any conflict between CRF and RASR with SSEEdit...
So maybe it's a problem of CRF as lued123 said. Check out the new update of Cutting Room Floor:
----------------------------------
Version 3.0.2

A road sign west of Nightgate Inn was overlapping with another from Point The Way and has been adjusted.
All of the hirelings, except Marcurio, had personal outfit entries which were not being used. These have now been assigned. (Bug #21985)
Getting the Delayed Burial quest (DB01Misc) but never talking to Cicero (the jester) results in the quest becoming permanently stuck open in your journal. It will now properly fail if this is the case. This fix cannot be applied retroactively since the quest will already be stopped. (Bug #21772)
Updated LOD to resolve issues with flickering buildings around Whiterun.
----------------------------------

Julio79

Julio79

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
great mod, but when i start a new game after choose the race, ask me many time type of starter kit :-(, i use another mod, this: Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes by Syclonix possible conflict?
sry for my english

iCESPiCES

iCESPiCES

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
In response to post #47656865. #47664535 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Missing Disparity so much

Thorgaindule

Thorgaindule

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #47778000.

Spoiler

I'm not having any conflicts with those mods, are you sure you're not mixing up the Class Selection menu with the Starter Kit Menu?

Page loaded in: 1.032 seconds