IPS Driver Error

LilHagrid

Hi ya

Ever since you did the upgrade to this wonderful site I keep getting this message come up, when ever I click on a link. Is it me? Oris my computer being a pain? Or is there a small problem?

The site has all ways performed brilliantly, if a little slowly at busy times but hey that's because it's such a great site and loads of people use it.

If I keep trying, eventually the page or download link works, but I thought I'd ask?

Regards,

to all

Lil Hagrid

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

The site requires quite a few tweaks to config files to operate as smoothly as possible. I've performed another tweak that will hopefully rectify this issue.

I've been seeing the same problem as Hagrid. At first it would only happen once every couple of days so I didn't think to much about it. But for the past week i've been seeing the error with increasing frequency. As it stands, i'm having to refresh every 4th or 5th page I load and in some cases refreshing the page has stopped producing any results. Is there anything I can do at my end to help with this? :thanks: in advance.

EDIT: It's getting even worse now. Now I'm lucky to load every-other page without seeing the error, and refreshing the page will only work about 1/5 of the time.

I'll second that. I've had about 10 IPS Driver Error screens just trying to post a complaint about them. Dunno if it's my setup or what, but I'm getting this a ton. There's an IPS Driver error right now in the cell where the "attachements" box should be.

I just got 5 IPS Driver Error messages going into this topic and trying to reply.

I've noticed that this has been occurring a lot more frequently over time. :huh:

Added in a few more tweaks. Lets see how that works.

Also forgot to transfer over all the blocked IP ranges which seems to have calmed things down a bit. We'll see.

These latest tweaks seem to have solved the problem(for me anyway). Thanks Dark0ne!

Yeah, the IPS Driver Errors were too much for me today. I tried connecting to the nexus 20 times already. Are you still pulling tweaks for the site, Dark?

Yup, I've had a few errors to. But, by all means, don't fix them, Bob is currently smashing his brains out on the screen because he can't login. I'm joking about that last sentance.

(((((NOOOOO!!)))))

Archived